[2.6] SignalShot™ CI Full Ele Conversion TS/Barrage / Shaper & Uber Deathless / with video!

"
gamegordy wrote:
Spoiler
"
Completed 20 Challengesgamegordy wrote:
"
at the current stage, not much - if at all. After you build your build around death's opus (wrath, added dmg on your jewellery, accuracy, jewels without %phys dmg) things may change.

I'd level with lioneyes and focus more on the flasks + some Ci gear first before transitioning (not that a 5l Opus is much of an investment but you can delay it).

Hello, so for Opus, you should not have %phys dmg on jewels? What stat is better to look for please?

I´m still unsure how to build around Opus to have it at it´s best. Could someone be so kind and write a summary about Opus build? Seems like it´s quite different than harb/reach.

Thank you very much.

Cheers

you are looking for things which scale your bow dmg as well as the added dmg from wrath (or possibly also jewellery/attacks vinktars depending on what you're using).

those are quite decent 3stat-jewels:

Verified

Verified

This 3.5 stat jewel

Verified

would be stronger with a harbinger setup, since the %phys scales only a part of the dmg instead of everything.

clean "death's opus 4-stat"-jewels are expensive and very hard to get, because some other metabuilds can use them very well too. So try to get 2-3 useful things and go with whatever you find for the remaining stats (in a temp league at least).

Thank you for the info!

Btw. how can I link items in posts?:-)

you click your character icon in the top left corner and click on an item / multiple items - click "x" after you're done.
Last edited by juerk on Apr 20, 2017, 4:30:22 AM
Hi guys, running with Legacy RotC and was wondering for the best setup for LA. Atm i'm using: LA + Chain + Inc Crit Strikes + Inc Crit Damage + Phys Proj + WED. Worth taking Pierce gem instead of Inc Crit Damage? Which other setup would you recommend? Thanks!
Last edited by JoopO on Apr 20, 2017, 5:40:14 AM
"
remmeh wrote:
"
srttom wrote:
Hey guys,

im trying to get to real endgame (guardians, maybe shaper and uber atziri) for the first time. I am now farming some T13 maps (shaped atoll and gorge). Do you guys have any sugestions of what i should change or update next?
Here is my gear

If you are intent on sticking with eye of chayula for stun immunity... get better rings (flat phys + wed), dying sun for extra projectiles, boot enchant. Looking at your tree it's clear you need better jewels (3 stat damage at least) also.

After that I would start thinking about +2 barrage helm, 320+ pdps harbinger, +1 arrow signal fire.

What would be the alternative to eye of chayula? I know Valyrium but it really hurts my resists.

I have these rings. Is it worth to enchant them with +%Energy Shield or rather wait to earn more currency to buy better ones?
-
Last edited by humble_genius on Jan 26, 2019, 3:53:12 PM
@gamegordy: I'd wait for better ones, those you linked have good WED and a couple of other usable stats but aren't good enough tbh. I'm still in the learning process when it comes to rings though, some things just completely suprise me tbh...

Speaking of rings: I finally managed to get some upgrades for my character. Looked for an upgrade for an ammu first but found nothing great there and went on looking for rings. Somehow this ring

(with T2 lightning dmg as an only prefix as I bought it) listed for 4c made it through the search. After looking at it closer at PoB I discovered that it gives a surprsingly high amount of damage (the same/slightly more dmg as a multimodded T1 lightning / T1 phys steel ring - even with an additional accuracy cluster). The exalt went not as planned (T1 mana) but the ring still remains decent and usable.

Shortly before that I 6linked my new chest. The plan was to get a chest with good prefixes, Haku 8 and exalt an okish dual res. Then this happened:

That's not only a "casual" T1 int, but also exactly the lightning res I got on my old chest, so that I only had to craft a corresponding fire res to get the wise-oak right. Getting all this for an investment of 14Ex and 500 fusings is just incredibly lucky..what can I say :D.

Now it's probably time to respec out of some ES points (got 8.95k ES right now) and buy some replacement flasks for certain fights (still missing ToH and Kiaras).
"
srttom wrote:

What would be the alternative to eye of chayula? I know Valyrium but it really hurts my resists.

I got this enchant on my boots, and it was enough for me to drop valyrium altogether:
"
humble_genius wrote:

what should my next upgrades be? currently sitting on 10-15ex-ish currency if my recently farmed ulab stuff sells lol

the diamond ring seems like the most "urgent" thing to upgrade right now, im pretty happy with my other ring and especially the neck tho (wish it had phys instead of added fire...)

Well I recommend Headhunter for sure. Drop Tornado Shot as it feels inferior for me atleast. This is my current setup on LHC
Last edited by snatat on Apr 20, 2017, 10:44:05 AM
I'm sure it's already been asked and answered, but there's like 270 pages to go through...
Would a double legacy 340 pDps RotC be superior or inferior to a 400 Dps Harby? I feel superior due to not needing the GMP, but..?
For Instantly leech of ENERGY SHIELdD i need to get Vaal Pact ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info