[2.6] SignalShot™ CI Full Ele Conversion TS/Barrage / Shaper & Uber Deathless / with video!

Hey dunno if this has already been asked can I use Atziri's acuity for gloves to avoid VP ?
(i.e is it worth trading off the es and does it give reliable instant leech ?)
"
srttom wrote:
Nice Idea! I was looking for Brinerot Whalers with that enchant and they are pretty cheap. But is this enough in Guardianfights? I feel like it could hurt your ability to "facetank" bosses.

I would really like to lose the eye because i randomly found this one

Ok - I take it back, got repeatedly stunlocked in breach/double beyond maps. Back to valyrium.

I am still surprised at how good opus is when compared to mid-range harbs. No wonder mine aren't selling...

Current gear:
Would you recommend TS or Lightning arrow??
Hey! :) how much is your tooltip dps with a legacy reach (4 additional arrows)? can you check my gear and tell me where i can improve? I'm having problems with single target barrage somehow it feels like i miss a lot?
-
Last edited by humble_genius on Jan 26, 2019, 3:53:32 PM
For anyone looking for an alternative to signal fire (lol) try looking at some rare corrupted quivers. For two points you can spec into weapon cold damage which combined with vinktars gets you 100% conversion and you only need to balance two resists for wise oak.

I picked that up for 10ex vs the 40ex of a +arrows signal fire.
i did like in the build, but i have a 14k tooltip on it.
Although i have some gems 18+lvl, but it will not give me a ton of dps.
Although im at 80lvl but i took a much of dps nods. And i need only es and jewels socket.

pls pls pls advice me how can i improve my build. (with rotc)
In no particular order

Things that would increase your tooltip:
Better bow
Better rings (opal, steel, diamond with wed,phys,acc)
Better amulet (crit, crit multi, higher wed, flat phys, acc) <- probably the best choice you need multi
Acc on helm/gloves IAS on gloves

Things that increase your damage but not tooltip:
+barrage projectiles on helm
+arrow on quiver
dying sun <- amazing and you should get one
"
KrishnaAnand wrote:
Hey dunno if this has already been asked can I use Atziri's acuity for gloves to avoid VP ?
(i.e is it worth trading off the es and does it give reliable instant leech ?)

Not really. You'd be saving one passive point (vp) vs losing a large chunk of ES, res, aps, etc. Acuities are nice due to having VP without the downside of losing regen, but since we use skyforth's that "pro" is now negated.
"
Kitava wrote:
Would you recommend TS or Lightning arrow??

It's personal preference. If it helps you any, I use LA in my personal version of this build.

"
mamkarot wrote:
i did like in the build, but i have a 14k tooltip on it.
Although i have some gems 18+lvl, but it will not give me a ton of dps.
Although im at 80lvl but i took a much of dps nods. And i need only es and jewels socket.

pls pls pls advice me how can i improve my build. (with rotc)

Your jewelry is quite bad.

Wrong helm enchant (where's barrage? why are you focusing on aoe skill yet complain about single target damage?)

Wrong boot enchant (aps/cast speed or ele pen enchant)

No dying sun

No jewels

Low level - Your tree is missing keystones such as alchemist which is a huge deal for the build. You prioritize nodes I wouldn't even be taking on a 100 spec tree.

You have zero accuracy on gear, your chance to hit must be terrible.

Running GMP with rotc? Why?

There you go. Focus on the recommendations and your build will feel much smoother.
Last edited by Solishaw on Apr 21, 2017, 7:49:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info