[2.6] SignalShot™ CI Full Ele Conversion TS/Barrage / Shaper & Uber Deathless / with video!

Lvl 94

Not sure where to go from here 35k Barrage and 65k Lightning arrow tool-tip damages. I feel like i would need double the damage i am at now to do end game content comfortable.
"
Heisenbergi wrote:
Spoiler
Lvl 94

Not sure where to go from here 35k Barrage and 65k Lightning arrow tool-tip damages. I feel like i would need double the damage i am at now to do end game content comfortable.

Wrath is better than hatred when using death's opus. I would also replace ppad gem with crit strikes in your barrage setup. Gear looks really nice but I imagine your accuracy is very low and I have no idea how you leech mana.
Spoiler
"
Heisenbergi wrote:
Lvl 94

"
Heisenbergi wrote:

You got a couple really nice gear pieces, but they aren't really balanced tbh - just as a comparison - I got 47-48k hideout barrage tooltip (depending on an ammu) with a valyrium and lvl 93

some things you can improve:

- as darkith said, wrath is way superior to hatred with death opus
- with the +2-Barrage Helmet you got no accuracy on your gear whatsoever. Tbh your best bet are 2 accuracy rolls - one T1 roll can be enough as well but none is bad.
- arcing blows is a huge damage boost, try to somehow get those points.
- according to PoB attacks vinktars is better with death's opus in most situations
- you are missing a boots enchant.
- why flat Es instead of %Es on the ammu? Its quite decent tbh (not perfect but its hard to get a good 5 stat one). With 20% Es you can almost fully spec out ouf void barrier.

- you can (maybe) get a better regalia at some point? I see that you got a huge amount of res there but I don't know if a body armour piece is the right place to get the res. The gloves + jewellery (except for the honour twirl ring I don't like) are really good though, not sure how to fix this.
Last edited by juerk on Apr 22, 2017, 5:53:42 AM
"
Blasting_Cap wrote:
"
Kitava wrote:
Would you recommend TS or Lightning arrow??

It's personal preference. If it helps you any, I use LA in my personal version of this build.

"
mamkarot wrote:
i did like in the build, but i have a 14k tooltip on it.
Although i have some gems 18+lvl, but it will not give me a ton of dps.
Although im at 80lvl but i took a much of dps nods. And i need only es and jewels socket.

pls pls pls advice me how can i improve my build. (with rotc)

Your jewelry is quite bad.

Wrong helm enchant (where's barrage? why are you focusing on aoe skill yet complain about single target damage?)

Wrong boot enchant (aps/cast speed or ele pen enchant)

No dying sun

No jewels

Low level - Your tree is missing keystones such as alchemist which is a huge deal for the build. You prioritize nodes I wouldn't even be taking on a 100 spec tree.

You have zero accuracy on gear, your chance to hit must be terrible.

Running GMP with rotc? Why?

There you go. Focus on the recommendations and your build will feel much smoother.

Chance to hit is - 89%, i will improve it. But tooltip is very low for this build, will it improve when i lvlup my gems and me?
can some experienced player pls check my gear please :/ do you even use gmp or lmp with a reach? what can i use instead then? i am lvl 90 atm but don't have my jewel sockets in the passive skill tree what should i take away? es nodes? i feel like my crit chance is too low (around 32%) but i don't know how much crit i can reach with reach lul
"
CareBear93 wrote:
can some experienced player pls check my gear please :/ do you even use gmp or lmp with a reach? what can i use instead then? i am lvl 90 atm but don't have my jewel sockets in the passive skill tree what should i take away? es nodes? i feel like my crit chance is too low (around 32%) but i don't know how much crit i can reach with reach lul

ppad + critical strikes + ele focus + phys to light + barrage + wed
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
If you don't have the currency to buy level 4 enlighten or skyforth is there an alternative to running discipline, hatred and HOI ? Or am I missing out on a huge amount of damage/es if I drop hatred or disc?

I thought about dropping hatred and running HOT -> HOI -> COH -> Poachers with discipline as well, but i don't know if that will see comparable damage at all. Any insight?

Edit: I also had another question about progressing through the passive tree, is it better to pick up the damage nodes first or go for defenses and then pick up to damage after? I haven't picked up the major crit/ele damage nodes in the bottom right yet, so I am still only doing like 6k barr/4k torn tooltip damage. Which I am fine with as the character is more tanky, but would like to get some thoughts on this.

I apologise if either of the above questions have been asked already.
Last edited by paudertzz on Apr 22, 2017, 10:29:51 AM
At Lvl 89

Need some advice...

39k tooltip barrage w/auras no flasks in ho
35k tooltip ts w/auras no flasks in ho

Do I go for a Quiver with an extra arrow? Skyforths? Helm with 2 additional barrage arrows? Or something I'm completely overlooking? I pretty much clear palace map in a few minutes.

Last edited by Crypt0_POE on Apr 22, 2017, 4:07:59 PM
get ES% on rings, use brinerot whaler boots, yes it's good to have +1 or +2 enchantment hubris;

get somehow stun immune - use kiaras flask - valyrium or skyforth(valyrium is cheaper), you may use retch belt with kiara to get long duration kiara which gets very sustainable. it's all up to you, choose one according to your budget and preferred gamestyle.

+1 quiver is just for perfection, it's not necessary for you now.

if you haven't chosen retch path, use crystal belt with wed. str belt is just meh.

you also need a bow with crit chance; clean the suffixes on that bow, multicraft crit chance and attack speed. that said, you better compare that bow + crit chance with death's opus by using path of building.
tbh i'm lazy right now, i dont know whether that bow is worth to invest 4ex or not.

"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Apr 22, 2017, 4:19:08 PM
I'm somewhat confused right now and thought maybe someone with more experience in those encounters can help me out.

It might sound funny to some of you but my single-target dmg is pretty much of point (can 100%->0 phoenix/minotaur in one flask phase and do good dmg to shaper). This said, I struggle a lot with the tanky adds (shaper adds, chayulla breach). I saw tornado shot widely used and clearing pretty well there and chose it as my AoE for the encounters. I've rechecked the tree quite a bit and even though I've optimized it for barrage instead of the AoE skill it shouldnt be that bad.

Maybe the AoE gemlinks aren't great for those situations and I should use elemental focus instead of slower proj or so? I could remove GMP for something else too (FA with the current colouring or added lightning if I rechrome) but is it that clever to lose all the secondary projectiles?

If you find something bad in terms of gear, I'll be happy to hear it too (even though I think the gear is quite ok)

gear:

some random stats:

tooltip with auras+golem:
barrage: 48.3 k, TS 38.3k
flasked with 4pc, no VH/frenzy : barrage 84.4, TS 69.8k
PoB barrage (vs guardians, enemy in PointBlank range, flasked, not killed recently, shocking with 4 PC, 0 frenzys and Vaal Haste up) 3.79 million dps (0 frenzy to adjust the dmg a bit for the times that not everything is up at the same time)

fire+lightning res are WO-balanced.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info