[2.6] SignalShot™ CI Full Ele Conversion TS/Barrage / Shaper & Uber Deathless / with video!

"
Rupenus wrote:
according to the pob tests, 35% signal fire wins against the best existing rare quivers by like 1%(ray and i have very similar ones dpswise, his is like 1k dps better in 300k tooltip),

only in case where you use double vinktars, one with conversion and pen, rare quivers win.

so yeah, 35% signal fire is still king,

rare quivers have better tooltip but 15% pen brings the difference between rares and signal fire.

i can share the pob results the enthusiastic followers of the guide.

With harb or Opus?
"
stred_ wrote:
"
Rupenus wrote:
according to the pob tests, 35% signal fire wins against the best existing rare quivers by like 1%(ray and i have very similar ones dpswise, his is like 1k dps better in 300k tooltip),

only in case where you use double vinktars, one with conversion and pen, rare quivers win.

so yeah, 35% signal fire is still king,

rare quivers have better tooltip but 15% pen brings the difference between rares and signal fire.

i can share the pob results the enthusiastic followers of the guide.

With harb or Opus?

as diceman said, for opus rare quivers might work better, if you show me an item in the market, i can run the tests for you.

i did the tests for brood twine.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
Rupenus wrote:

as diceman said, for opus rare quivers might work better, if you show me an item in the market, i can run the tests for you.

i did the tests for brood twine.

For my Opus p.e.?
Yeah I came to the same conclusion after playing around with path of building. I went with a rare quiver in the end because I didn't feel like paying 90ex for a pen vinktars when I already had a conversion one and I found
for 14ex.
Hi, nice build, level 77 so far and its clearing great.

I got a question, how do you have enough mana after reserving Hatred, HOI and Discipline? I'm using the same Level 4 and level 3 Enlighten setup but i only have 32 mana left after reserving, can't really spam TS when the attack speed gets faster
how come we dont pick up piercing shots for the 50% pierce?
"
boomgod24 wrote:
Hi, nice build, level 77 so far and its clearing great.

I got a question, how do you have enough mana after reserving Hatred, HOI and Discipline? I'm using the same Level 4 and level 3 Enlighten setup but i only have 32 mana left after reserving, can't really spam TS when the attack speed gets faster
You need skyforths for the 6% reduced mana reserved. If you don't then you need to take Charisma.

Hello, I have saved around 10ex. What would be best to upgrade/change please? Thank you very much.

Best Regards
What do you put in the 2nd 6link? Another fully supported skill (barrage,lightning)?
Why is Elemental Focus being used? Does this inhibit the "20% chance to freeze, shock, and ignite" from the Master Alchemist ascendancy node?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info