[2.6] SignalShot™ CI Full Ele Conversion TS/Barrage / Shaper & Uber Deathless / with video!

"
NewbieDOTcom wrote:
Come on everyone. All this back and forth is not helping those trying to work on the build. Players can PM players with arguments, etc.

Cheers to all of you yet you are filling the thread with unneeded content :P

My apologies.

Unfortunately since Rup is ignoring me in-game and continues to insist on poking back here, I have to come here.

The sad part is that it's over a tiny bit in a much bigger post, most of which was intended to defend this build and show that it can work on a mid budget and still be very effective. That tiny bit of my post is what is causing this lingering. He would make a great US politician some day the way he nitpicks.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on Feb 22, 2017, 8:44:06 AM
Is this a pvp thread cuz the comment section look alot like 1.

Thx for the entertainment so far 10/10
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
"
philophil wrote:
Is this a pvp thread cuz the comment section look alot like 1.

Thx for the entertainment so far 10/10

Hi salty ^^

"
Rupenus wrote:
sarang and janus,

(the guy who i adviced to delete leech nodes was lacking dps, and since i never run out of vinktars(even non leg and even with white harbinger - i dont know how people run out of vinktar charges while map clearing!) i think those who lack dps big time should be focusing on having flask duration on belt + collecting dps while ignoring leech nodes in tree this is what i adviced to him and that is still a great idea i think.)

I run leech nodes for a simple reason - I am lvling to 100 with this chr and at lvl 99 1 death takes weeks to get back and I run virtually every map mod except elemental reflect and a couple of others if they still are present like Blood magic, etc. I have found that this game gets some real huge latency spikes occasionally and I would rather drop 6 nodes for leech nodes in general then dying for some reasons that may not be my fault or when I click all 4 keyboard keys and one finger just does not want to click they key. Unless I am wrong macro setups to tie multiple keys together are illegal yet I have never even thought about that part. Other then that that is my reason yet my character can lose some damage and not be bothered.
On a side note -> what is the ideal crit chance number with charges up to cap at 95% with a diamond flask. Does anyone know. I never fully understood this mechanic and the checking.
"
NewbieDOTcom wrote:
On a side note -> what is the ideal crit chance number with charges up to cap at 95% with a diamond flask. Does anyone know. I never fully understood this mechanic and the checking.

This is a chart I made in a different post

Basically if you roll your Crit twice, then it's the mathematical equivalent to the chance that you would not Crit two times in a row.

May need to be expanded to include accuracy as well. I need to get on the Path of Building train, since in some cases with very low accuracy rating you would lose too much effective Crit.
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on Feb 22, 2017, 3:16:20 PM
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:
"
NewbieDOTcom wrote:

This is a chart I made in a different post

Basically if you roll your Crit twice, then it's the mathematical equivalent to the chance that you would not Crit two times in a row.

May need to be expanded to include accuracy as well. I need to get on the Path of Building train, since in some cases with very low accuracy rating you would lose too much effective Crit.

Worth noting the crit chance in game is flat out wrong because it does not calculate for crit twice due to accuracy. path of building correct calculates this and this is why your crit is lower in the tool.

Your true crit in game is actually crit chance X accuracy .
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
HaHa thanks Guys. I am at 79.8 percent with charges and if that graph is a little off roughly what number does hit close to the 95% cap.

79.75% with 3300 accuracy with charges up - where does that leave me?
Last edited by NewbieDOTcom on Feb 22, 2017, 5:49:07 PM
Greetings,

quick question, any opinions on assassin for this build? I'm thinking of going that + reach, assassin would solve that crit problem, wouldn't need skyforths either. U do lose quite some stuff on the other hand, that's why I'm asking. :P
"
Maredasan wrote:
Greetings,

quick question, any opinions on assassin for this build? I'm thinking of going that + reach, assassin would solve that crit problem, wouldn't need skyforths either. U do lose quite some stuff on the other hand, that's why I'm asking. :P

barrage deals more than 1 attack per click. you cant get benefited from 50% more crit chance thingy of assasin while using barrage.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info