[2.6] SignalShot™ CI Full Ele Conversion TS/Barrage / Shaper & Uber Deathless / with video!

So how will the 2.6.0 Changes effect this build... seems like it will get stronger?
"
Hirogen wrote:
So how will the 2.6.0 Changes effect this build... seems like it will get stronger?

this build requires good gearing, good knowledge over game mechanics to make it work. such builds rarely get nerfed. no worries. so far, there are no nerfs.

i just cant see force of nature in the tree, i hope(i really hope!) they moved to somewhere else, close to ranger area.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Hi, wasn't interested in playing Breach any longer so I came back to this build.
Still one of the best builds I've used.

Sometimes (some bosses or when I need more Res for an elemtal-weakness-map) I switch to this items (have to reroll the movement-speed-roll):
for some more ES and damage.

Have fun guys!
Last edited by el_Nino_69 on Feb 23, 2017, 5:00:01 AM
"
el_Nino_69 wrote:
Hi, wasn't interested in playing Breach any longer so I came back to this build.
Still one of the best builds I've used.

Sometimes (some bosses or when I need more Res for an elemtal-weakness-map) I switch to this items (have to reroll the movement-speed-roll):
for some more ES and damage.

Have fun guys!

Really nice gear, I like the ele weak and the +1 gloves. Mind Grasp isn't shabby either =p
"
Rupenus wrote:
"
Hirogen wrote:

this build requires good gearing, good knowledge over game mechanics to make it work. such builds rarely get nerfed. no worries. so far, there are no nerfs.

i just cant see force of nature in the tree, i hope(i really hope!) they moved to somewhere else, close to ranger area.

I agree on the force of nature I sure hope we still see it close.

Vaal Discipline - will be useless. That is a huge chunk of extra ES with a lvl 20 at 908 additional ES yet you are probably still playing a more life based setup.

Vaal Haste - will get a nerf. I would guess about 1/2 so maybe new options on a few gems will open up.
Last edited by NewbieDOTcom on Feb 23, 2017, 10:02:57 AM
what if leech mechanics change in ES Version?
"
veritaserum wrote:
what if leech mechanics change in ES Version?

No one can answer this until you know.. we get actual information on possible es/vp changes? Kind of hard planning around a change we know nothing about just yet.
In the worst case we will use warlords mark.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Hey once more,

what would ur crit be with the reach version? Seems it would be <50% even with charges right?
Don't think I'll ever get my hands on one of those busted rare bows + I like the extra arrows on reach. So... I suppose even with <50% crit it's still rly good dmg eh?
"
Maredasan wrote:
Hey once more,

what would ur crit be with the reach version? Seems it would be <50% even with charges right?
Don't think I'll ever get my hands on one of those busted rare bows + I like the extra arrows on reach. So... I suppose even with <50% crit it's still rly good dmg eh?

i've been playing this build with reach (see my profile), around 80% crit with power charges up.

@OFF
about the Vaal pact + Ghost Reaver nerf, keep atziri's acuity ready...
i guess GR will receive a effectiveness nerf (to 50% or something like that) and Vaal pact will prevent ES regen.
Last edited by Suzim on Feb 23, 2017, 8:31:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info