[2.6] SignalShot™ CI Full Ele Conversion TS/Barrage / Shaper & Uber Deathless / with video!

"
Rupenus wrote:
In the worst case we will use warlords mark.

if VP only has 50 effecitvness + no regen how shall warlords mark help ?

"
veritaserum wrote:
"
Rupenus wrote:

Why are you making up hypothetical situations? Just wait until we get the patch notes (4 days or so from this post) then we can then make an informed decision on the next move.

"
Blasting_Cap wrote:
"
veritaserum wrote:
"
Rupenus wrote:

Why are you making up hypothetical situations? Just wait until we get the patch notes (4 days or so from this post) then we can then make an informed decision on the next move.

what ? situations ? just think loud lol...and no need wait to do so..
just curious about the suggestion that warlords could help, kinda just try understand it..
take it easy lol

Any opinions on other ascendancy classes like Inquisitor/Raider for this build? I was thinking on going Doomfletch's Prism at the start of Legancy League and with more currency transitioning into this one, most people playing with Doomfletch's Prism went Inquisitor, and being 100% elemental in this build as well...

Something like this: http://poeplanner.com/AAUAAQcVEACB-d1FRzLR6-4c3I8aNbkRUG0ZIvRsC5Mn74j5N9fPSbG-iqEvf8YRlgcelS7w1UlRj_rsGCy_FdeGrlZj0NBfakcG8uFjQ9vnbAjxig5IXfIrChEv62MDHh9BKgtwUonTjDa1SG1sD6sWvySLwzoqOFFH51Qk_f_eN9TtP5UFCIma8V1oyqkwfH8rOdR29zH6oJ9W-t1GY6cRgdlbGyVLrukCN0drrMrTtAzqug18uJMo-lfJd9cUdVuvTioj00z_QzGNfre2dcu-p-pipMIZipcGxKLfmGJaJJ3Tfu967g6nK49gp9T-yJOVrTMZ15u1hMUCltJ8km68Vqi5DFLtYZx7AAAAAAA=
Last edited by Maredasan on Feb 24, 2017, 5:04:15 PM
"
Maredasan wrote:
Any opinions on other ascendancy classes like Inquisitor/Raider for this build? I was thinking on going Doomfletch's Prism at the start of Legancy League and with more currency transitioning into this one, most people playing with Doomfletch's Prism went Inquisitor, and being 100% elemental in this build as well...

With Doomfletch, you need to use Drillneck for addtional physical damage, Signal fire is not needed cause most ele damage come from 'physical added as ele damage' on Doomfletch . You may use a corrupted Drillneck with 'physical convert to lightning', and use 2 steel ring with added physical damage affix, can also use Abyssus if you need more damage, but this will make you have less ES

You can play as Inquisistor or Pathfinder, cause you need a method to bypass enemy's resistance for this build to work
Last edited by H0X9 on Feb 24, 2017, 10:02:40 PM
I've been testing the single target setup for RoTC, the best setup I've found is:
Barrage + Phys Projectile Damag + Phys to Lighting + Weapon Elemental Danage + Elemental Focus + Increased Critical Strikes
"
Piftiuta wrote:

And another question which is better as vessel of vinktar?
Damage penetrate 10% lightning res
or
add some lightning to attacks
?
Thx again

After tests and tests I found also that added lightning attack vinktar is way better than lightning penetration for daily use. Huge boost to damage (all lightning) and therefore to leeching.
Maybe pen is marginally better with shaper but i fail to notice.
Will signal fire without additional arrow works?
lose of dps?
Is a really exp build
if i wanted to get 500 DPS / PDS is nearly 1 mirrror and 40 to 50 ex copy fees
with additonal headhunter now is cost 70ex with additonal is cost 45ex around there

with lucky i got some wa belt resis and ring resist and skyforth etc

leg vinktar cost 70ex around
i currently have non leg vinktar ..

SIGN EXPENSIVE ... on STANDARD
Enjoy Legacy!!!!
Last edited by ArfJason on Feb 25, 2017, 8:15:45 AM
"
Piftiuta wrote:
"
Piftiuta wrote:

And another question which is better as vessel of vinktar?
Damage penetrate 10% lightning res
or
add some lightning to attacks
?
Thx again

After tests and tests I found also that added lightning attack vinktar is way better than lightning penetration for daily use. Huge boost to damage (all lightning) and therefore to leeching.
Maybe pen is marginally better with shaper but i fail to notice.

Penetration is MUCH better, regardless of the enemy. Not sure what testing you were doing, but mathematically speaking pen > added.

"
Will signal fire without additional arrow works?
lose of dps?
Is a really exp build
if i wanted to get 500 DPS / PDS is nearly 1 mirrror and 40 to 50 ex copy fees
with additonal headhunter now is cost 70ex with additonal is cost 45ex around there

with lucky i got some wa belt resis and ring resist and skyforth etc

leg vinktar cost 70ex around
i currently have non leg vinktar ..

SIGN EXPENSIVE ... on STANDARD

1) you don't need a +1 arrow, this is the last thing you should buy for extra min-max.

2) get a legacy reach of the council

3) why are you buying headhunter when you're obviously on a budget? Get something like this

for a couple ex and have more consistent damage.. es.. flask charges.

Last edited by Solishaw on Feb 25, 2017, 2:59:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info