[2.5.2]World's #1 BladeVortex Damage Build, Up to 1.4 Mill Tool-Tip, Shaper/Uber Deletion, 95%+ CRIT

"
Korach wrote:
Rip with 2.5 patch

Not rip, it's technically a buff at 20 stacks. It's only a nerf at lower levels.

"
Korach wrote:
How much do you think your build will change with the new mechanic of Blade Vortex?

The build will stay as it is. It should be a buff at 20 stacks (which what really matters against bosses).
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Nov 30, 2016, 8:39:23 PM
Can i please ask, what type of gear would you use until you can get your voids/ shav / boots etc..

Hihi, thank you for the great build guide~ I reached level 85 following your build almost identically and everything's been going great until I bumped into an issue.
When I occasionally encounter random reflect mobs, I become deleted without being able to do anything. My ES is around 7.5 and it literally just vanishes within a split second (I do have the 2% leech). Do you also suffer from occasional deletion by random reflect mobs before being able to respond or do you have any special measure?
Thank you in advance!
Last edited by miminuna on Dec 25, 2016, 9:45:27 AM
Last edited by miminuna on Dec 25, 2016, 9:47:06 AM
i Can make this build in 2.5 ? ? our that so much nerfed?
Why are you using shavronne instead of CI + beast fur? Since, you are using full ES gear after all.

Thanks in advance
Last edited by Natchorx on Dec 20, 2016, 1:44:59 AM
How's this going in 2.5.1? Still working well? Need something to map with and kill Shaper
curious what your DPS numbers are like with this build now-a-days. i noticed that blade vortex displays its damage differently now.

now it displays its damage per blade per hit in a "damage per use" description. thus, if you have 20 stacks which at that point hit 5 times per second, then you basically just need to take that number and x100 to get your "dps" so long as you can sustain 20 blades.

whats this build at now?
I wanted to start this build last league but I joined late and I didn't have time to save up the funds.

As of right now, I'm still saving up for Skyforth so no Herald of Ash reserved at all. My tooltip DPS says 170k using Concentrated Effect at max stacks and power charges. The only flask I use so far is Atziri's Promise and when I pop it that number goes to about 210k. So far I was able to beat twinned Abyss and Minotaur as my notable clears I guess. Need more ES to tank different mods though since Energy from Within was nerfed and my other slots aren't the best yet. Also not using Marylene's Fallacy right now as I'm still working on the rings and neck slot.
I was inspired by this build and since i couldnt afford Skyforths i had to use valyrium to avoid stuns. Removed life leech and put PCOC, used warlords mark instead of assasins mark. To reach 8+k ES with current gear i had to sacrifice spell damage in the witch area and jewel socket in the scion area to get more ES by putting one more Energy from within (took heart and soul and cruel preparation) and it was enough to kill Shaper and guardians. For mapping i use phys to lightning gem instead of controlled destruction to avoid reflect problems. MY gear
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYAAAPuBAcFQgj0DXwPqw_EES8RUBXtFr8bJR2qHb4gbiL0JIso-ioLKjgrCiycLKYvbzOHNAo1uTdmO3w9X0GWRnFHBklRSbFLrkyzUDBSU1S9VcZXyVxAXfJfal-wY0NqQ2qMbAttGW-ecFJwu3X9dwd7135Zf8aCx4MJg9uEb4TFhxOJ04w2j_qQ1pMnlouXlZf0m7WcpKEvoqOi2acrrrOw2LQMtUi4yrmTvorAVMHFwwnDOsgUykrK09Af0NDQ9dRC1bnXz9kT2VvbXuGI6QLquutj6_XsGO-I7-vw1fId8uH1b_k3
Last edited by zucoxx on Jan 6, 2017, 10:29:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info