[2.5.2]World's #1 BladeVortex Damage Build, Up to 1.4 Mill Tool-Tip, Shaper/Uber Deletion, 95%+ CRIT

Still viable in 2.6 for endgame content? or is your BF scourge build just better? I much prefer the playstyle of BV.
Hey,

Still works in 2.6? Also how should I level this guy? Never made a BV before.

Cheers
I realized someone else before asked about toxic delivery but I was wondering if instead of carrying an increased cast speed on your boots, you could get a puncture gem that would be affected by the increased duration support. This way you could get bleeding for bosses and it would stack poison. If you ended up going the toxic delivery route instead of Assassinate that would be a ~41% MORE multiplier (8% base poison from hit * 1.3 from the two minor ascendency nodes leading to toxic delivery * 2.0 from toxic delivery 100% more node * 2 seconds) for all of your damage.

The downsides to this are that you need to puncture the bosses once every ~3 seconds and you lose 30% crit multi by not going assassinate but I feel the poison degen would more than make up for it. Also, Marylene's gives culling on critical strike so that last node doesn't get used all the way since you already have that passive somewhere else.

If I messed up my math let me know but doing this napkin math, it seems using toxic delivery and carrying a puncture would outweigh the benefits of going the assassinate route.
One Phys. reflect rare Mob ( Lake etc. not reflect maps)and i die like bubble... On Breach i can't see if its reflect or not and die too. Got Basalt flask , diamond , atziri promis , curses warl, assasin. ATM i am lvl 75 and die a lot from reflect rare mobs ... what to do to sustain reflect ?
Hey, im following your build a bit, just asking, is there any way to survive phys reflect maps?
Is this build still viable in 3.0 with the recent changes to assassin and power charges?
Does this build still works in 3.0?
I am hoping to get a breakdown of where this skill tree went first. For example, level 1-20, then 20-40, etc.
I can only see the tree with the skills filled out at level 100. I am hoping to see where to go for each level from 1-100. thanks.
Update the build please?!
🅰🅻🅸🅽 ::: ! ♥ PoE ツ 👌 :::
Guys builds like this died in 3.0, since you can no longer use vaal pact to instantly leech back your energy shield.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info