[2.5.2]World's #1 BladeVortex Damage Build, Up to 1.4 Mill Tool-Tip, Shaper/Uber Deletion, 95%+ CRIT

1 more question : what's your crit chance w/o charges ? I'm not sure i can reliably generate charges only with skyforth with only 25% spell crit chance and 25% to gain pw on crit . This is my last build of this league so i dump alot of my last currency in it so i hope i can kick shaper's ass once in my life. Thx in advance xD
Edit : have just seen u r using inc crit chance in the setup but still get that amount of DPS xD. What the hell ?
Last edited by huyakf1997 on Feb 21, 2017, 2:39:14 AM
"
For a long time I've refused to make a BladeVortex build due to the fact that everyone was doing it.

I wonder if you don't want to do what everybody else does why do you almost always use ES builds? ^^
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Hello,

Gear :

Tree :

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAA18DkgOXA-rEJIRDxEvEVARlhXtFkAWvxewGYoajxslHRQgbiHAIvQjNiSLKgsqOCsKLagvbzIyNbk7DT1fQZZFfkZxRwZJUUmxSotLrkyzUDBSU1MQVL1cQFxrXIpd8l9qY0Nmnmr6bAttGXBScLt1_XvXf8aDCYRIhG-ExYV9jmSPRo_6kyeWi5eVl_SboZu1oS-nK6c0rJius7DYsZCzDrQMtUi2-rmTvG--gL6KwcXDCcM6w23K09DQ0PXUQtW518_ZE9lb2YbbXukC6rrrY-v17BjviO_r8NXyHfLh9tr2_Pem99f5N_rS-wk=?accountName=caline21&characterName=X_xNoctisx_X

Nice build but,
I'm stay at 200 000 avg/damage.
Your physical (58k / 68K) My physical (10K / 20K) O_O
I have 9 power charge and 95% critical strike chance with full charge.
I do not have leech without bem Life leech (I try with blood drinker 0.4/leech life)

What I missed in this build ?
"
caline21 wrote:
Hello,

Gear :

Tree :

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAA18DkgOXA-rEJIRDxEvEVARlhXtFkAWvxewGYoajxslHRQgbiHAIvQjNiSLKgsqOCsKLagvbzIyNbk7DT1fQZZFfkZxRwZJUUmxSotLrkyzUDBSU1MQVL1cQFxrXIpd8l9qY0Nmnmr6bAttGXBScLt1_XvXf8aDCYRIhG-ExYV9jmSPRo_6kyeWi5eVl_SboZu1oS-nK6c0rJius7DYsZCzDrQMtUi2-rmTvG--gL6KwcXDCcM6w23K09DQ0PXUQtW518_ZE9lb2YbbXukC6rrrY-v17BjviO_r8NXyHfLh9tr2_Pem99f5N_rS-wk=?accountName=caline21&characterName=X_xNoctisx_X

Nice build but,
I'm stay at 200 000 avg/damage.
Your physical (58k / 68K) My physical (10K / 20K) O_O
I have 9 power charge and 95% critical strike chance with full charge.
I do not have leech without bem Life leech (I try with blood drinker 0.4/leech life)

What I missed in this build ?

Quality on gems, level on gems, no dmg on amulet, dont know your jewels, and dmg calculated is usually using concentrated vs increased area.
Hey !

200k tooltip with Concentrated,
100k tooltip with Area.

For jewel : 3 Cobalt / 1 Energy From Within

Cobalt :

- 15/16% spell damage while dual wielding
- 7/8% Increased maximun energy shield
- All attribut or Dex or Str

I can swap for :

With this amulet and the quality on gem i win 1M damage ? =O I do not think so
Is this still viable with the changes to area of effect in 2.6?
*edit

Im dumb
Last edited by IrishWK97 on Mar 2, 2017, 8:04:48 PM
"
IrishWK97 wrote:
According to 2.6 patch notes, blade vortex is now being limited to only 1 instance. From what I understand, that means this build is RIP.

what are you talking about this build only uses one instance of BV.
"We don't want to take away the feeling of closing your eyes and Exalting an item, scared to see whether you ruined it or not." - Chris Wilson 3/10/2021
Can we get some 2.6 updates???
now im lv 91 Es7200 crit 84% i need passive LV91

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info