[2.5.2]World's #1 BladeVortex Damage Build, Up to 1.4 Mill Tool-Tip, Shaper/Uber Deletion, 95%+ CRIT

Will a 5L Shavs work with this setup? I'm still farming/saving for a 6L atm with another character.
"Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition is followed by madness." - The Shaper
Last edited by haxers on Jan 13, 2017, 2:07:23 AM
Im doing something horribly wrong, i die like a fly and my damage is not much better.

My equipment

Flasks

My skill tree so far.
Had to take 2 strength nodes, and 4 nodes at the bottom(charisma node) to have Herald of ash+disipline active

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAAPuBUINfA-rEJIRLxFQFr8XsBmKGo8bJR2-IG4i9CM2JIsnqSj6KgsqOCsKLJwspi9vMjIzhzQKNbk3Zj1fQZZGcUcGSVFKi0uuTLNQMFJTUxBTNVfJXEBcil3yX2pfsGNDaoxsC20Zb55wUnC7df13B3vXf8aCx4MJhG-ExYcTidOMNo_6kNaTJ5eVl_SbtZykoS-i2acrrrOw2LQMtUi5k76KwcXDCcM6yBTKSsrT0B_Q0ND11ELZE9lb34rpAuq662Pr9ewY7-vw1fId8uH1b_ba-wk=?accountName=Lohetapja&characterName=SoftBladeWortex

What could i change?

BTW mt dmg at 20 stacks is about 13k dps, es 5.5k
Last edited by Lohetapja on Jan 16, 2017, 6:08:40 AM
"
NOTE:
YOUR REAL BLADE VORTEX DPS (DAMAGE PER SECOND) HAS TO BE CALCULATED. PLEASE USE THE EQUATION BELOW. IT CALCULATES YOUR DPS AT 20 STACKS (WHICH IS EASILY MAINTAINED AT MAX), THUS HAVING MORE CAST SPEED (CASTS PER SECOND) DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR DPS:

[Sustained DPS] = [tooltip DPS] / [casts per second (Offence Tab of your skill)] * 20

THIS WILL GIVE YOU THE REAL DPS. PLEASE READ THE WIKI PAGE FOR MORE INFORMATION: http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Blade_Vortex

For a long time I've refused to make a BladeVortex build due to the fact that everyone was doing it. I've finally decided to create the world's highest possible damage build with BV without going pathfinder. We are using Marylene's Fallacy as the main unique to achieve such high DPS.
This build requires a lot of unique items, so please make sure you read the guide thoroughly.

This is a screenshot of the Tool-Tip DPS that I've achieved with blade vortex (with 8 power charges, 3 flasks, haste and bloodrage). Keep in mind that the Tool-Tip DPS is not the actual dps, for that we have to use a formula to calculate the real DPS. Total DPS calculation: 2,308,339.6 Damage Per Second

This is without using Vessel of Vinktar (flask). With Vessel of Vinktar, the damage would be over 3 million DPS on enemies that are shocked.

Videos:
Below you will find videos of full Shaper and Uber Atziri runs.

Deathless Shaper Deletion
Deathless Uber Atziri Deletion

Class Tree:
The best class for this build is Assasssin.
Lvl 93 Assassin

How it works:
The Blade Vortex achieves maximum damage due to our power charges, high crit chance, and high critical strike multiplier. We utilize several different unique items because their combined synergy allows us to min/max the damage on our blade vortex. The entire build revolves around dual Void Battery's (wands) and Marylene's Fallacy (+240% global critical strike multiplier). Because of this it is critical (no pun intended) that we get Deadly Infusion (Increases base crit chance and critical strike multiplier per power charge) and thus we have to go Shadow Assassin. This allows us to counter the "40% less critical strike chance" from the amulet, which brings us pretty close to 100% critical strike chance due to the power charges and assassin's mark.

Please read the properties of all the unique gear (listed in the Gear/Links section) so that you will have a better understanding of how everything synergizes.

Bandits:
Skill Point - Skill Point - Max Power Charge (+1)

Auras:
Discipline
Hatred

Curses:
We only need one curse (assassin's mark), however, if you want to min/max damage you could also get warlord's mark (for life/mana leech) this way you can swap out the Life Leech gem and use Increased Critical Damage Support (Or Empower if it's Level 4) in your 6-Link.

Assassin's Mark (To get our crit-chance over 90%+)

Buffs:
Ice Golem (or Flame Golem)
Herald of Ash (You can also add herald of Ice if you have space)

Gear/Links:
Besides the required uniques, the rest of the gear should be rare ES gear with the focus on capping out resistances. Everyone will have different gear, with that said, you should balance the build out based on what you have. For serious bosses use concentrated effect. For mapping use Increased Area of Effect.

If you don't have Skyforth boots then you can take out Controlled Destruction and swap in Power Charge On Critical Support. Also take note that below you will find my full DPS setup and a tankier version. Go with whichever you feel more comfortable with.

Required Gear:

My Current Gear (FULL DPS Version):

My Current Gear (Tanky Version):
The following stats are preferred on your amulet: crit multiplier, critical chance, % ES, spell damage. For the ES shield you would want the following: ES (as much as possible) critical chance for spells, spell damage. The gear that I'm using isn't the best, you can even craft better ones on your own for really cheap. Just make sure you get 95% critical strike chance (for spells) when you have all of your power charges up.

Jewels:
These are the current jewels that I'm using. Jewels should be used to fulfill any requirements that are missing (i.e. resistances, ES...etc).

Primary:
% Increased Spell Damage
% Increased Physical Damage
% To Global Critical Strike Multiplier
% Increased Critical Strike Chance
% Increased Maximum Energy Shield

Optional:
Elemental Resistances (if needed)
Stats/Attributes (STR/DEX/INT if needed)

Flasks:
This is what I currently use (the mana flask below is a must). You can switch them out per your preference. Flasks should be used based on circumstances. If you want to use different flasks than what's listed here then please do so. Keep in mind that some of these flasks are experimental and also used for testing. If you are going to use Vessel of Vinktar then it is critical that you also use another flask that has the "Immunity to Shock during Flask effect, Removes Shock on use" mod on it.

Credits:
UgotKickedMan (for helping me min/max the build)

My Twitch Stream: Original Caturai

I certainly hope you're replacing Conc effect with Inc. AOE when mapping and not fighting bosses, because you ain't clearing maps with any kind of speed with that tiny AOE you've got there.
"
narg62 wrote:
"
NOTE:
YOUR REAL BLADE VORTEX DPS (DAMAGE PER SECOND) HAS TO BE CALCULATED. PLEASE USE THE EQUATION BELOW. IT CALCULATES YOUR DPS AT 20 STACKS (WHICH IS EASILY MAINTAINED AT MAX), THUS HAVING MORE CAST SPEED (CASTS PER SECOND) DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR DPS:

[Sustained DPS] = [tooltip DPS] / [casts per second (Offence Tab of your skill)] * 20

THIS WILL GIVE YOU THE REAL DPS. PLEASE READ THE WIKI PAGE FOR MORE INFORMATION: http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Blade_Vortex

For a long time I've refused to make a BladeVortex build due to the fact that everyone was doing it. I've finally decided to create the world's highest possible damage build with BV without going pathfinder. We are using Marylene's Fallacy as the main unique to achieve such high DPS.
This build requires a lot of unique items, so please make sure you read the guide thoroughly.

This is a screenshot of the Tool-Tip DPS that I've achieved with blade vortex (with 8 power charges, 3 flasks, haste and bloodrage). Keep in mind that the Tool-Tip DPS is not the actual dps, for that we have to use a formula to calculate the real DPS. Total DPS calculation: 2,308,339.6 Damage Per Second

This is without using Vessel of Vinktar (flask). With Vessel of Vinktar, the damage would be over 3 million DPS on enemies that are shocked.

Videos:
Below you will find videos of full Shaper and Uber Atziri runs.

Deathless Shaper Deletion
Deathless Uber Atziri Deletion

Class Tree:
The best class for this build is Assasssin.
Lvl 93 Assassin

How it works:
The Blade Vortex achieves maximum damage due to our power charges, high crit chance, and high critical strike multiplier. We utilize several different unique items because their combined synergy allows us to min/max the damage on our blade vortex. The entire build revolves around dual Void Battery's (wands) and Marylene's Fallacy (+240% global critical strike multiplier). Because of this it is critical (no pun intended) that we get Deadly Infusion (Increases base crit chance and critical strike multiplier per power charge) and thus we have to go Shadow Assassin. This allows us to counter the "40% less critical strike chance" from the amulet, which brings us pretty close to 100% critical strike chance due to the power charges and assassin's mark.

Please read the properties of all the unique gear (listed in the Gear/Links section) so that you will have a better understanding of how everything synergizes.

Bandits:
Skill Point - Skill Point - Max Power Charge (+1)

Auras:
Discipline
Hatred

Curses:
We only need one curse (assassin's mark), however, if you want to min/max damage you could also get warlord's mark (for life/mana leech) this way you can swap out the Life Leech gem and use Increased Critical Damage Support (Or Empower if it's Level 4) in your 6-Link.

Assassin's Mark (To get our crit-chance over 90%+)

Buffs:
Ice Golem (or Flame Golem)
Herald of Ash (You can also add herald of Ice if you have space)

Gear/Links:
Besides the required uniques, the rest of the gear should be rare ES gear with the focus on capping out resistances. Everyone will have different gear, with that said, you should balance the build out based on what you have. For serious bosses use concentrated effect. For mapping use Increased Area of Effect.

If you don't have Skyforth boots then you can take out Controlled Destruction and swap in Power Charge On Critical Support. Also take note that below you will find my full DPS setup and a tankier version. Go with whichever you feel more comfortable with.

Required Gear:

My Current Gear (FULL DPS Version):

My Current Gear (Tanky Version):
The following stats are preferred on your amulet: crit multiplier, critical chance, % ES, spell damage. For the ES shield you would want the following: ES (as much as possible) critical chance for spells, spell damage. The gear that I'm using isn't the best, you can even craft better ones on your own for really cheap. Just make sure you get 95% critical strike chance (for spells) when you have all of your power charges up.

Jewels:
These are the current jewels that I'm using. Jewels should be used to fulfill any requirements that are missing (i.e. resistances, ES...etc).

Primary:
% Increased Spell Damage
% Increased Physical Damage
% To Global Critical Strike Multiplier
% Increased Critical Strike Chance
% Increased Maximum Energy Shield

Optional:
Elemental Resistances (if needed)
Stats/Attributes (STR/DEX/INT if needed)

Flasks:
This is what I currently use (the mana flask below is a must). You can switch them out per your preference. Flasks should be used based on circumstances. If you want to use different flasks than what's listed here then please do so. Keep in mind that some of these flasks are experimental and also used for testing. If you are going to use Vessel of Vinktar then it is critical that you also use another flask that has the "Immunity to Shock during Flask effect, Removes Shock on use" mod on it.

Credits:
UgotKickedMan (for helping me min/max the build)

My Twitch Stream: Original Caturai

I certainly hope you're replacing Conc effect with Inc. AOE when mapping and not fighting bosses, because you ain't clearing maps with any kind of speed with that tiny AOE you've got there.

Did you perhaps quote the wrong person? Because in the guide I specifically state to use Conc effect for bosses and Inc. AoE for mapping.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
is 2x -mana cost diamond ring good for this build?
"
edwinleong94 wrote:
is 2x -mana cost diamond ring good for this build?

You can use it if you want, but I don't think it's necessary.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Hello,

Please help me; i'm only getting 250k damage... Can you critique my gear? lets just say for now i have no jewels.. they are not going to get me 600k more damage.... i do have 8 power charges, and i only have 6 ascendancy points. currently working my way to uber.

Please help me find my missing 600k dps >.<

Cheers,

Adam.
Just looking quickly, you don't have conc effect in Adam.
"
Rippin_Heads wrote:
Hello,

Please help me; i'm only getting 250k damage... Can you critique my gear? lets just say for now i have no jewels.. they are not going to get me 600k more damage.... i do have 8 power charges, and i only have 6 ascendancy points. currently working my way to uber.

Please help me find my missing 600k dps >.<

Cheers,

Adam.

Use conc-effect when comparing DPS. You could also use an empower (lvl 4) in your 6-link and perhaps get leech from Warlord's Mark.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Correct Ur thread name its 2.4 also Video and dps Screenshot 2.4

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info