[2.5.2]World's #1 BladeVortex Damage Build, Up to 1.4 Mill Tool-Tip, Shaper/Uber Deletion, 95%+ CRIT

"
haxers wrote:
Will a 5L Shavs work with this setup? I'm still farming/saving for a 6L atm with another character.

It will work, however, a 6L is highly recommended. Losing one link drops your damage significantly.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Hi ! Still woorks well after the nerf ? fast mapping and stuffs ? thanks u!
Does the build totally skip on any poison damage, or am I missing something? Wouldn't it be worth finding a way to apply poison for Assassin's insane 100% more poison from critical strikes? Or is losing culling on spell crit that big of a loss?
Very nice guide! I'm trying to build this in Breach league right now, and wanted to ask: can you swap Taste of Hate for Sin's Rebirth without losing a portion of your dps? Saving money for Skyforths, and 2 exalts would really make a difference for me (I already have Sin's Rebirth from my previous character).
If I am playing through this game with a friend and he already has Hatred, what should I opt for instead? Herald of Ice?
Hello,

I am still working my way through this build trying to achieve over 800k DPS, which seems a near impossible task... Hopefully with this posted gear; we can come together and figure out what hinders my build. (Please note bellow: i do have two void batteries @ 65%)

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAAPuBUINfA5ID6sPxBCSES8RUBGWFe0WvxewGyUdviBuIvQjNiSLKPoqCyo4KwosnC9vMjIzhzW5O3w9X0GWRnFHBklRSbFKi0yzUDBSU1MQVL1XyVxAXIpd8l9qX7BjQ2SdaoxsC20Zb55wUnC7df13B3vXf8aCx4MJhG-ExYcTidOMNo_6kyeWi5eVl_SbtZykoS-io6LZpyuus7DYtAy1SLjKuZO8b76KwcXDCcM6yBTKStDQ0PXUQtW518_ZE9lb2YbbXuq662Pr9ewY74jw1fId8uH1b_k3

The highest Tool-tip i reached was 409,392 DPS (with conc, dual void and fallacy) What can i do to atleast get above 600k... please be specific.

Best regards,
Adam.
Last edited by Rippin_Heads on Feb 4, 2017, 1:30:34 AM
"
Rippin_Heads wrote:
Hello,

I am still working my way through this build trying to achieve over 800k DPS, which seems a near impossible task... Hopefully with this posted gear; we can come together and figure out what hinders my build. (Please note bellow: i do have two void batteries @ 65%)

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAAPuBUINfA5ID6sPxBCSES8RUBGWFe0WvxewGyUdviBuIvQjNiSLKPoqCyo4KwosnC9vMjIzhzW5O3w9X0GWRnFHBklRSbFKi0yzUDBSU1MQVL1XyVxAXIpd8l9qX7BjQ2SdaoxsC20Zb55wUnC7df13B3vXf8aCx4MJhG-ExYcTidOMNo_6kyeWi5eVl_SbtZykoS-io6LZpyuus7DYtAy1SLjKuZO8b76KwcXDCcM6yBTKStDQ0PXUQtW518_ZE9lb2YbbXuq662Pr9ewY74jw1fId8uH1b_k3

The highest Tool-tip i reached was 409,392 DPS (with conc, dual void and fallacy) What can i do to atleast get above 600k... please be specific.

Best regards,
Adam.

Bump, still looking for help... where is my missing 400,000 dps, or at least get over 600,000.

Thanks,
Adam
"
Rippin_Heads wrote:
"
Rippin_Heads wrote:
Hello,

Spoiler

Best regards,
Adam.

Bump, still looking for help... where is my missing 400,000 dps, or at least get over 600,000.

Thanks,
Adam

According to wiki, Blade Vortex dps is counted differently now. Here's the new formula:

Where the multiplier at 20 stacks is 35. So basically, you have to multiply your dps by 35 (not 20!) and then divide by casts per second, just like before. Hope this helps you find your missing dps. :)

source
Last edited by chieftainkys on Feb 6, 2017, 5:37:18 AM
I will be updating this guide and I'll reply to the questions as soon as I have some free time. I've been extremely busy recently. Sorry!
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
"
I will be updating this guide and I'll reply to the questions as soon as I have some free time. I've been extremely busy recently. Sorry!

Thanks for the reply! Can't wait to see the new updates with this build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info