[2.5.2]World's #1 BladeVortex Damage Build, Up to 1.4 Mill Tool-Tip, Shaper/Uber Deletion, 95%+ CRIT

"
"
darktemp25 wrote:

i just fixed my DPS from dual void battery...
now my problem is crit chance... how can i get to 95% (cap) ?

Your current crit chance + the assassin's mark should get you to 95%+. If it doesn't, then you can use a crit jewel (or two).

At level 100 the plan is to get the last power charge on the tree to really min/max it. Which will raise your crit chance substantially and it will give you more spell damage.

In regard to the Alchemist wheel, you could sacrifice some spell damage nodes and pick up Alchemist. This is really a preferance and it's up to you if you really want to take them. There could be a scenario where you run out of the damage flasks and now (with Alchemist wheel) you will do less damage than you would previously (with damage nodes instead of Alchemist). It is circumstantial, and you can pick whichever you prefer.

i see... but isnt it a waste? the other power charge is too far from passive trees.. u need to sacrifice a lot of nodes for that....
Last edited by darktemp25 on Nov 18, 2016, 12:40:19 AM
I think i have better dmg with BV
Where does all the physical damage come from?
My damage is around 378k with everything popped (flasks basicly).

My tree is my char called FreezeMadafaka

Not sure where that extra 400k should come from :S
"
ZoneXVII wrote:
Where does all the physical damage come from?

Very simple. Tree + all the gear (which includes all the mechanics and synergies).

"
Hassemannen wrote:
My damage is around 378k with everything popped (flasks basicly).

My tree is my char called FreezeMadafaka

Not sure where that extra 400k should come from :S

You tree is very different. Make sure to copy it exactly as it is in the guide.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Nov 21, 2016, 6:27:23 PM
I specced back into Freezinator because I was boosting a friend in dried lake. I am leveling a new shadow so I can have both specs at the same time. I'll let you know (but I did follow the guide, but I am only level 88 so I did miss a few nodes (but nothing major)
Yo, some I'm trying this and having an issue with ranged attacks. They drop me in like a second if I don't evade them.. how do you deal with range attacks? Do you just flame dash and hope to hell you're not in the middle of a spell echo or is there something else?

thanks 4 yo time
Last edited by DeathTheFinite on Nov 22, 2016, 7:20:41 PM
"
Yo, some I'm trying this and having an issue with ranged attacks. They drop me in like a second if I don't evade them.. how do you deal with range attacks? Do you just flame dash and hope to hell you're not in the middle of a spell echo or is there something else?

thanks 4 yo time

Are you getting stunned or something.. cuz i never got 1 shot by ranged attacks.. using pathfinder or assassin.
"
meowfighter wrote:

Are you getting stunned or something.. cuz i never got 1 shot by ranged attacks.. using pathfinder or assassin.

I must have been getting frozen or stunned.. but, ranged during 70-72 was brutal for me. I had to drop some $ to get better rings.

Side question.. Any idea what a good paid of boot would be till I can afford moneyforth?

Skyforth: 55+ex

Last edited by DeathTheFinite on Nov 24, 2016, 12:55:30 AM
"
"
meowfighter wrote:

I must have been getting frozen or stunned.. but, ranged during 70-72 was brutal for me. I had to drop some $ to get better rings.

Side question.. Any idea what a good paid of boot would be till I can afford moneyforth?

Skyforth: 55+ex

I would go with ES rare boots (with res).
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info