[2.5.2]World's #1 BladeVortex Damage Build, Up to 1.4 Mill Tool-Tip, Shaper/Uber Deletion, 95%+ CRIT

So using Immortal Call with the full dps version is still good idea? I am sking cause if not, I will use something else for CWDT.

Thanks
"
So using Immortal Call with the full dps version is still good idea? I am sking cause if not, I will use something else for CWDT.

Thanks

What I have in the guide is what I'm using. If you want to use something else, then feel free to do so.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Nov 11, 2016, 6:40:52 AM
I've attempted to make an extremely min maxed version of this build. My resists are kinda poop right now but some jewel fixes will hopefully solve that. Oh, and I reached crit cap without assassins mark. Energy Shield is sitting at a 'liveable' 5.3k. Might run a Rumis. I think the highest tooltip ive seen so far was about 2.4m with flasks and all this crazy heahunter crap.

Gear:
Spoiler
I was poor, because I didn't have anything. But I was rich, because I had a dream.
Last edited by Aevykin on Nov 16, 2016, 5:15:33 AM
Just a quick question, how come your tooltip doesn't have the -100% crit chance from controlled destruction?

Thank you.
"
Hamiathes wrote:
Just a quick question, how come your tooltip doesn't have the -100% crit chance from controlled destruction?

Thank you.

It does. It's calculated along with the increased critical strike chance support (110 - 100 = 10).
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Nov 16, 2016, 2:15:00 PM
can help me??? my problem in my dual void battery crit chance and damage is too low... unchained said his crit chance is 95% without assassins mark.. mine is only 85%... and also my damage is pretty low... i thought dual void is higher damage than tank version...

please tell me whats missing.... (without assassins mark)

Gear:
Spoiler

Passive Tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAAPuBUIHHg18DkgOXA-rD8QQkhEvEVARlhXtFr8XsBslHb4gbiL0IzYkiyj6KgsqOCsKLJwspi2oL28yMjOHNAo1uTdmO3w9X0GWRKtFfkZxRwZJUUmxSotLrkyzUDBSU1MQVL1VrlfJXEBcil3yX2pjQ2Sdaoxq-mwLbRlvnnBScLt1_XcHe9d_xoIQgseDCYRvhMWHE4nTjDaPpo_6kNaTJ5UulouXlZf0m7WcpKEvoqOi2acrrrOw2LGQtAy1SLjKuZO8b76AvorDCcM6yBTK09Af0NDQ9dRC1bnXz9kT2VvZhtte37DpAuq662Pr9ewY74jv6_DV8h3y4fVv-Tc=?accountName=darktemp25&characterName=Epic_Gamer

Dual Void Version: (without flask)
damage is low & crit chance is not cap

Tank Version: (without flask) same tree
damage is low

Last edited by darktemp25 on Nov 17, 2016, 7:44:19 AM
"
darktemp25 wrote:
can help me??? my problem in my dual void battery crit chance and damage is too low... unchained said his crit chance is 95% without assassins mark.. mine is only 85%... and also my damage is pretty low... i thought dual void is higher damage than tank version...

please tell me whats missing.... (without assassins mark)

Gear:
Spoiler

Passive Tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAAPuBUIHHg18DkgOXA-rD8QQkhEvEVARlhXtFr8XsBslHb4gbiL0IzYkiyj6KgsqOCsKLJwspi2oL28yMjOHNAo1uTdmO3w9X0GWRKtFfkZxRwZJUUmxSotLrkyzUDBSU1MQVL1VrlfJXEBcil3yX2pjQ2Sdaoxq-mwLbRlvnnBScLt1_XcHe9d_xoIQgseDCYRvhMWHE4nTjDaPpo_6kNaTJ5UulouXlZf0m7WcpKEvoqOi2acrrrOw2LGQtAy1SLjKuZO8b76AvorDCcM6yBTK09Af0NDQ9dRC1bnXz9kT2VvZhtte37DpAuq662Pr9ewY74jv6_DV8h3y4fVv-Tc=?accountName=darktemp25&characterName=Epic_Gamer

Dual Void Version: (without flask)
damage is low & crit chance is not cap

Tank Version: (without flask) same tree
damage is low

The tool-tip is not accurate when comparing the two different builds (Full DPS vs. Tanky version). The dual void battery tool-tip does NOT include the 10% critical chance that you will get from the assassin's mark curse (you also get MORE damage from the assassin's mark as well). It will actually put you over the cap. The damage in reality is actually higher than what the Tool-tip says. You could also use the flame golem on the dual void batteries version to have a better comparison. Keep in mind that the tool-tip DPS is not your real DPS, you will have to calculate it using the formula on the first page. Also, make sure to use Concentrated Effect in your 6-link when doing bosses (this will give a 1.6 multiplier, huge damage boost).

You can easily test which one kills faster by doing shaper for example.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Nov 17, 2016, 9:10:13 AM
"
The tool-tip is not accurate when comparing the two different builds (Full DPS vs. Tanky version). The dual void battery tool-tip does NOT include the 10% critical chance that you will get from the assassin's mark curse (you also get MORE damage from the assassin's mark as well). It will actually put you over the cap. The damage in reality is actually higher than what the Tool-tip says. You could also use the flame golem on the dual void batteries version to have a better comparison. Keep in mind that the tool-tip DPS is not your real DPS, you will have to calculate it using the formula on the first page. Also, make sure to use Concentrated Effect in your 6-link when doing bosses (this will give a 1.6 multiplier, huge damage boost).

You can easily test which one kills faster by doing shaper for example.

[/quote]

i just fixed my DPS from dual void battery...
now my problem is crit chance... how can i get to 95% (cap) ?

Spoiler

oh btw.... i just want to let you know that alchemist on passive tree is good.. it increased ur dps a lot.

here's the proof :

Spoiler

Without Alchemist tree (3 nodes)

W/ Alchemist tree
Last edited by darktemp25 on Nov 17, 2016, 10:53:54 AM
hi , i have huge problem, i dont know why my dps is so low around 230k dps with full flasks and Power Charges

heres my gear

i dont really know how you made that dps but.. respect

please help if you can
ING: Cehja
Last edited by ajson on Nov 17, 2016, 1:59:21 PM
"
darktemp25 wrote:

i just fixed my DPS from dual void battery...
now my problem is crit chance... how can i get to 95% (cap) ?

Your current crit chance + the assassin's mark should get you to 95%+. If it doesn't, then you can use a crit jewel (or two).

At level 100 the plan is to get the last power charge on the tree to really min/max it. Which will raise your crit chance substantially and it will give you more spell damage.

In regard to the Alchemist wheel, you could sacrifice some spell damage nodes and pick up Alchemist. This is really a preferance and it's up to you if you really want to take them. There could be a scenario where you run out of the damage flasks and now (with Alchemist wheel) you will do less damage than you would previously (with damage nodes instead of Alchemist). It is circumstantial, and you can pick whichever you prefer.

"
ajson wrote:
hi , i have huge problem, i dont know why my dps is so low around 230k dps with full flasks and Power Charges

heres my gear

i dont really know how you made that dps but.. respect

please help if you can
ING: Cehja

You are missing the following:

-Pain Attunement (30% MORE spell damage, 1.3 multiplier)
-Influence (more damage from auras)
-Two Jewel Sockets
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Nov 17, 2016, 7:36:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info