[2.5 Video Guide] Assassin Blade Vortex End-Game Build & Uber Farmer! [HC/SC]

I just can't activate Discipline + Herald of Ash + Hatred + Blasphemy.

Have charisma and Essence Worm... What am I doing wrong? Or am I misunderstanding something?
This build supposedly can farm Uber Izaro (I have issues with merc Izaro btw :) and I don't really understand why. As far as I know Izaro deals mostly phys damage and I don't get it why this build in particular is so good at farming him...is it because you can put life leech in your setup and face tank him? Can someone explain, please?
"
This build supposedly can farm Uber Izaro (I have issues with merc Izaro btw :) and I don't really understand why. As far as I know Izaro deals mostly phys damage and I don't get it why this build in particular is so good at farming him...is it because you can put life leech in your setup and face tank him? Can someone explain, please?

Show us your character so we can see if something is wrong.
"
Fayth91 wrote:
"

Show us your character so we can see if something is wrong.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Hultan

The char name is Tristu!
"
saitotake wrote:

Have charisma and Essence Worm... What am I doing wrong? Or am I misunderstanding something?

You are not supposed to run Herald of Ash :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"
"
saitotake wrote:

You are not supposed to run Herald of Ash :)

WOW WHAT <O> wtf was I thinking lol

Thanks man :D
Do you guys prefer inc area of effect over inc duration?
Last edited by Majkon8 on Sep 26, 2016, 2:04:11 PM
"
Hultan wrote:

Stibnite flask
"
Shoopuf wrote:
Stibnite flask

Huh? If that were the case, any build could do it....this is not a pathfinder.
"
Majkon8 wrote:
Do you guys prefer inc area of effect over inc duration?

Increased duration shouldn't be part of the 6L as of the 2.4 nerf/buff (depending on how u see it). Increased area of effect for clear speed/trash mobs, concentrated effect for bosses.
IGN Contact: luckyonel||ChokeYoChicken||ChokeYoFamily||ChokeYoHamster||ChokeYoGorilla
Last edited by luckyonel on Sep 26, 2016, 3:50:27 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info