[2.5 Video Guide] Assassin Blade Vortex End-Game Build & Uber Farmer! [HC/SC]

Fortify needs to be applied via an attack and therefore you need to use something else than a wand if you want to do this, that said it is definitely a viable option go with. Fortify, whirling blades and faster attacks with a fast attacking dagger is pretty solid :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
How about low life and heretic's veil?
:) can u recomend one unique dagger for the Fortify, whirling blades and faster attacks combo xd? i wish to use this :S for movility and f
"
Monocito wrote:
:) can u recomend one unique dagger for the Fortify, whirling blades and faster attacks combo xd? i wish to use this :S for movility and f

If you want it to be unique, then Divinarius =)
Can you list a few suggested leveling weapons? You mentioned the Axiom but unless I missed something after that I didn't see anything until void battery. This is a physical damage spell, but it scales off spell damage? If that's the case, just any good spell % dmg wand/sceptre/claw I assume?
"
haker2001 wrote:
Hello LiftingNerdBro,

What do you think about specking out from: Ambush and Assassinate into Noxious Strike and Toxic Delivery?

How would you scale the bleeding and poison damage from those 2 ascendancy's ?

Thanks in advance.

I don't really like those nodes mate. They don't synergize well with spells imo, if it was an attack based build they would be great :)
"
odin021 wrote:
Can you list a few suggested leveling weapons? You mentioned the Axiom but unless I missed something after that I didn't see anything until void battery. This is a physical damage spell, but it scales off spell damage? If that's the case, just any good spell % dmg wand/sceptre/claw I assume?

You said it yourself yes :)
How would you level this build?
"
odin021 wrote:

just go for dagger/wand with 80%+ crit, 30%+ multiplier, 60%+ spell dmg, 20%+ faster attacks, ...

but they can get REALLY expensive :D
"
Monocito wrote:

Seconding Divinarius. I stole Lifting's BV Shadow idea when he announced it and seem to have ended up with basically the exact same build and thinking. C'est la vie.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info