[2.5 Video Guide] Assassin Blade Vortex End-Game Build & Uber Farmer! [HC/SC]

"
DiGG wrote:
Why using Facebreakers if you're wielding a wand? The +phys damage wouldn't apply...?

Also
"
Auras & Curse:

- Blasphemy, Warlords Mark & Discipline.
- Hatred in the Essence Worm ring.

When I put the ring and toggle all those, I'm left with 23 free mana... I can't even cast ONE Blade Vortex. So, I need way more mana??

specc also into the Charisma node
Just hit lvl 90 with this build been following your build before it was finished watched you on stream. Awesome build bro one of the most fun i have had playing this game. and its great for farming uber lab.
Abit expensive but those uniques are so worth it!
Still don't get why Facebreakers are needed...?
"
DiGG wrote:
Still don't get why Facebreakers are needed...?

they have 90% multiplier for MORE DAMAGE! :D
"
blekotacz wrote:
Hey mate, again, thx for great guide, im closing to try every build u made for this season :)

Now to my questions ;)
Assassinate tree VS Toxic Delivery tree. I know that question was already asked in this topic but im not quite satisfied with your reply, could u please provide detailed information about this choise and this opinion? I think that Toxic Delivery should be better for this reasons: We have a lot of smaller damage hits with BV, so the +crit chance and damage on first hit from Ambush is not big deal. Inc dmg under 35% life of boss and culling strike is nice, no argue there.

With Noxious Strike we can add poison and bleed dmg and then stack it wit our many hits from BV and more poiosn dmg from Toxic Delivery ... sounds better then the other way.

Pretty sure this is incorrect. Noxious Strike triggers on attack, i.e. you using your weapon. It does not get triggered by spells. Otherwise this would obviously be the tree to take imo. ;)
Level 66, still in progress... can't do merc Itzaro, he pretty much 1 or 2 shots me, and NO my leech power is no where near enough to refill my ES (nor is my dps btw). I got just over 6K es right now... I need 10K min for merc lab?
Last edited by DiGG on Sep 22, 2016, 2:44:14 PM
I'm wondering about the Leech as well. From what I can tell the only leech effect is from Warlords, isnt it? I guess one needs pretty decent damage to make this work. My tooltip damage is still pretty terrible.
"
DiGG wrote:
Level 66, still in progress... can't do merc Itzaro, he pretty much 1 or 2 shots me, and NO my leech power is no where near enough to refill my ES (nor is my dps btw). I got just over 6K es right now... I need 10K min for merc lab?

Watch his youtube videos its a pretty in depth guide and it does explain everything! Im guessing you dont have your flasks setup this build needs the flasks or you will die also decoy totem. and lvl 66 is too low for merc lab.
Oh I'm following the guide! I got the 3 easy to get flasks, the 2 others I don't have yet. The wand costs way too much on poe.trade (for my means, atm), and I might be able to buy the chest. For the rest I follow the guide, as I was saying...
I'm looking at your gear on your Essence shadow and the ES on your shield, helm, chest, boots, and gloves are all pretty low. I'm sure you were focusing on capping resists, and the chest may be harder to replace since it's 5L, but the other slots I think you need to work on getting higher %ES increase rolls.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info