[2.5 Video Guide] Assassin Blade Vortex End-Game Build & Uber Farmer! [HC/SC]

Double post.
Last edited by LockzGNG on Sep 23, 2016, 2:05:48 PM
The character is Lockz_III on my profile, have about 1550 tooltip dps with all charges up. 2194 life 889 es 10% phys mitigation and 32% evasion chance. cap all resist except chaos.

Edit, uh double post. Don't know how to delete sorry!
Last edited by LockzGNG on Sep 23, 2016, 2:05:31 PM
"
sakuskid wrote:
i follow all build, i need to buy a void battery, for now i use divinarius, its a good build, but, why i can kill some bosses?? like cursed king from dark forest??? my dmg in blade vortex = 10k dm with beast fur shawl 5 link, i have taste of hate., and other flask like Op, and i can kill this cursed king and i die in a few seconds...whats i doing wrong?

This fight is hard. PERIOD. lol you gotta just dodge his wolf blast by hiding behind one of the stones and then have at least 2 staunching flasks (i ran 3) and just run like hell during his wolf mode. He is doable though and pretty easy once you get the flow of the fight.
"
I'd suggest you check out my guardian fights guys. I have killed them all (not deathless though, but it is a simple matter of learning the fights) and I have nearly killed Shaper. The issue that prevented me from killing Shaper was not the build but rather having to learn the the fight (I went in blind).

As for the title, it refers to Uber lab, not Atziri, although that shouldn't be an issue either.

Unlike the Pathfinder you actually need to have some "skills" to fight against the bosses since you can't leech through every single hit.

Besides, it is important to realize that that the Shaper or guardian fights is not something you are going to faceroll regardless of build and gear. You will most likely die the first many times you attempt this and that is the design intent behind these fights. Don't expect to one-shot the bosses the first time you try them out, if that is your hope then you will get dissapointed.

Oh and I will be happy to provide some gameplay of any of the fights, the thing is each map costs 35+ chaos and unless you are willing to pay for it and let me record it, I simply can't do this.

Thanks for the reply I will check out the videos! I found that swapping the Added fire for a life leech gem really helps on hard boss fights. ALSO I can suggest for anyone that is having issues with cold buffed izaro fights (staying perma froze then getting 2 shot) just swap out essence worm for a dream eater.

After some testing this build still does very good damage without added fire/ hatred. So, even though it is fun to say MOAR DAMAGE, you cant use it if you're dead. DONT JUST FOCUS ON DAMAGE! lol
Hi guys so this is the setup i am running. Only issues i'm having is mana regen but my jewelery is VERY hard to replace. I swap Dream Fragments with essence worm for cold buffed izaro and i swap kiara's with another quicksilver for faster lab runs.
Tooltip with lifeleech gem 7 charges and ToH is close to 40k and it goes up to 60k+ with conc effect.

Why no face breakers?- I like res and es.
Why no Beast Fur? Yes the Spell dmg and AoE is nice but not necessary. Plus its expensive. AND the 5% MOAR DAMAGE to your face hurts.
Why Heretics? i found one!

hope this helps any of you leveling this build right now looking for alternatives!
Last edited by DrFlopolopogus on Sep 23, 2016, 5:40:07 PM
"
"
I'd suggest you check out my guardian fights guys. I have killed them all (not deathless though, but it is a simple matter of learning the fights) and I have nearly killed Shaper. The issue that prevented me from killing Shaper was not the build but rather having to learn the the fight (I went in blind).

As for the title, it refers to Uber lab, not Atziri, although that shouldn't be an issue either.

Unlike the Pathfinder you actually need to have some "skills" to fight against the bosses since you can't leech through every single hit.

Besides, it is important to realize that that the Shaper or guardian fights is not something you are going to faceroll regardless of build and gear. You will most likely die the first many times you attempt this and that is the design intent behind these fights. Don't expect to one-shot the bosses the first time you try them out, if that is your hope then you will get dissapointed.

Oh and I will be happy to provide some gameplay of any of the fights, the thing is each map costs 35+ chaos and unless you are willing to pay for it and let me record it, I simply can't do this.

Thanks for the reply I will check out the videos! I found that swapping the Added fire for a life leech gem really helps on hard boss fights. ALSO I can suggest for anyone that is having issues with cold buffed izaro fights (staying perma froze then getting 2 shot) just swap out essence worm for a dream eater.

After some testing this build still does very good damage without added fire/ hatred. So, even though it is fun to say MOAR DAMAGE, you cant use it if you're dead. DONT JUST FOCUS ON DAMAGE! lol

Good on you for finding alternatives that suit your playstyle!

That said cold Izaro shouldn't be an issue at all if you just make sure to use both Kiaras and the Basalt of Heat, but if you prefer your setup then that is fine as well :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Could you tell me, how do you have 1600 mana and 205 unreserved? I've got 1400 / 114 unreserved and it hurts a lot. I've one 4% reduced node.
There are life nodes in the 116 points skill tree. Is that a mistake or ... ?
Life nodes are for "The Energy From Within" jewels. They are converted to ES.
What i dont understand, where the high dps is coming from.

With lvl 63 i have 5 k tooltip dps. I had 2 daggers, with spell damage, global crit, and increased crit on spell damage, that gave me 3.5 k tooltip dps. Now i have 2 wands , without crits, but with high spell damage and high cast speed, that finally give me now 5 k dps.

Ok, its in development, but i really wonder, how i will ever get tooltip dps of 40-50 k. Dont have the currency for void battery , btw.

So, let me pls understand, how i can that build get running good, without special uniques like void battery.

Whats the math of damage for the build pls ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info