[2.5 Video Guide] Assassin Blade Vortex End-Game Build & Uber Farmer! [HC/SC]

Thing is, I'm "so poor", I can spend the ONE ex and 14c that I have on my shield+helm+chest+boots+gloves to have higher ES (while capping res), then I'll have ZERO monies for anything else!

So how do I proceed lol? :P
Dont see it being able to kill Uber or sharper, struggles with T16 Map bosses, I even tired dual VB, got 160k dps but you cant get tanky enough, you need be pathfinder

Wow GGZII... so the build is strong but will NEVER be strong enough? Or you missing The Beast Fur Shal making such a huge difference?
i follow all build, i need to buy a void battery, for now i use divinarius, its a good build, but, why i can kill some bosses?? like cursed king from dark forest??? my dmg in blade vortex = 10k dm with beast fur shawl 5 link, i have taste of hate., and other flask like Op, and i can kill this cursed king and i die in a few seconds...whats i doing wrong?
"
GGZII wrote:
Dont see it being able to kill Uber or sharper, struggles with T16 Map bosses, I even tired dual VB, got 160k dps but you cant get tanky enough, you need be pathfinder

I'm running into a similar issue. Damage is more than sufficient for anything but I just can't survive.
Guys, im pretty sure you all need to drop added fire for life leech and get vaal pact, im able to face tank sulphur wastes ghosted bosses with 8k ES and i dont even have vinktars flask or taste of hate.
Spoiler

tree
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAQPuBUIHHg18DdEOSA5cD6sQexCSES8RUBGWFdcWvxmKGo8bJR2-IG4i9CM2JIsnqSj6KgsqOCpTKwosnCymLL8yMjOHNAo1uTdmPV9BlkV-SVFJsUuuTLNQMFJTUxBWY1fJXfJfamNDaoxq-mwLbRltbHBScLt-WX_GgseEb4TFhq6J04w2j_qQ1pMnlS6XlZf0m7WhL6LZpuunK66zsNiycLQMtUi5k7xvvjq-isMJwzrIFMrTy73Q0ND11ELXz9lb2YbbGtte44Tmged06QLquutj6_XsGO-I8NXyHfVv9tr5N_no-wk=

P.S. i've tried essence worm ring with charisma passive - i cant run hatred+discipline+blasphemy, idk why D=
Never forget - "With dexterous feet and steady eye, stones and arrows pass you by"
Last edited by fataleast on Sep 22, 2016, 10:38:26 PM
"
fataleast wrote:
Guys, im pretty sure you all need to drop added fire for life leech and get vaal pact, im able to face tank sulphur wastes ghosted bosses with 8k ES and i dont even have vinktars flask or taste of hate.
Spoiler

tree
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAQPuBUIHHg18DdEOSA5cD6sQexCSES8RUBGWFdcWvxmKGo8bJR2-IG4i9CM2JIsnqSj6KgsqOCpTKwosnCymLL8yMjOHNAo1uTdmPV9BlkV-SVFJsUuuTLNQMFJTUxBWY1fJXfJfamNDaoxq-mwLbRltbHBScLt-WX_GgseEb4TFhq6J04w2j_qQ1pMnlS6XlZf0m7WhL6LZpuunK66zsNiycLQMtUi5k7xvvjq-isMJwzrIFMrTy73Q0ND11ELXz9lb2YbbGtte44Tmged06QLquutj6_XsGO-I8NXyHfVv9tr5N_no-wk=

P.S. i've tried essence worm ring with charisma passive - i cant run hatred+discipline+blasphemy, idk why D=

maybe u have 1 of the skills linked to faster cast that would increase the reserved mana
"
GGZII wrote:

I agree. This is a great build but not shaper viable please post a video lifting of you doing shaper and uber atziri proving what the title claims or take it out of the title. Putting it in the title for click bait is only going to make people pissed at you.
I'd suggest you check out my guardian fights guys. I have killed them all (not deathless though, but it is a simple matter of learning the fights) and I have nearly killed Shaper. The issue that prevented me from killing Shaper was not the build but rather having to learn the the fight (I went in blind).

As for the title, it refers to Uber lab, not Atziri, although that shouldn't be an issue either.

Unlike the Pathfinder you actually need to have some "skills" to fight against the bosses since you can't leech through every single hit.

Besides, it is important to realize that that the Shaper or guardian fights is not something you are going to faceroll regardless of build and gear. You will most likely die the first many times you attempt this and that is the design intent behind these fights. Don't expect to one-shot the bosses the first time you try them out, if that is your hope then you will get dissapointed.

Oh and I will be happy to provide some gameplay of any of the fights, the thing is each map costs 35+ chaos and unless you are willing to pay for it and let me record it, I simply can't do this.
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Last edited by LiftingNerdBro on Sep 23, 2016, 2:40:57 PM
Hey lifting question for you, and maybe you can make a guide on this. How do I go about transitioning into CI. I understand respecing out of certain life nodes, the gear leap of completely redoing all my gear for it is crazy, and I assume I need Kiara's before going CI. I haven't been that lucky to be able to afford all that any time soon. Still a little ways off for me, level 53 currently about to go into merciless with 2600 effective hp. IDK if that's enough playing a low armor build. Got the basalt and stignite though and 2 vaal disciplines. Maybe concerned for nothing, my 3rd attempt to play this build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info