[2.5 Video Guide] Assassin Blade Vortex End-Game Build & Uber Farmer! [HC/SC]

"
Skill-gems and setups:

Damage setup:

- Blade Vortex, Spell Echo, Controlled Destruction, Inc. Area of Effect, Added Fire Damage (5-link) & Increased Critical Hit Damage (6-link) <-- This is the link priority.

Other spells below

Spoiler

Note: For bosses add in Concentrated Effect instead of Inc. AoE.

Defensive Utility Setup 1:

- Cast When Damage Taken (lvl 9), Immortal Call (lvl 11), Summon Lightning Golem (lvl 11), & Increased Duration (max level)

Defensive Utility Setup 2:

- Cast When Damage Taken (lvl 3), Arctic Breath (lvl 6), Vortex (lvl 6) & Greater Multiple Projectiles (max level)

Mobility & Utility:

- Flame Dash, Decoy Totem, Faster Casting & Minion and Totem Elemental Resistances.

Auras & Curse:

- Blasphemy, Warlords Mark & Discipline.
- Hatred in the Essence Worm ring.

Vaal Skills:

Vaal Discipline, Vaal Discipline & Increased Duration.

Should i be leveling any of the other gems? Do i need to level up blade vortex, spell echo, etc. (anything that doesn't have a level?)

Pretty noobie here and need some help please!
"
deathmace wrote:

Should i be leveling any of the other gems? Do i need to level up blade vortex, spell echo, etc. (anything that doesn't have a level?)

Pretty noobie here and need some help please!

Yes, if someone doesn't state a level for a gem it typically implies that you should level it to 20. You only really want to stop levelling a gem so that it works with a certain damage threshold on Cast When Damage Taken.
Hey

What weapon would you suggest useing after those 2 Axiom Perpetuum Bronze Sceptre, im level 28 right now, and damage is fine, but i don't know if i should upgrade and if so, what weapon should i use? :)

Love your guides.
/Jesper
"
Jesperhk wrote:
Hey

What weapon would you suggest useing after those 2 Axiom Perpetuum Bronze Sceptre, im level 28 right now, and damage is fine, but i don't know if i should upgrade and if so, what weapon should i use? :)

Love your guides.
/Jesper

Just go for high spell damage weapons regardless of type and you should be good!
What do you guys think about going for +1 curse and using Witchfire brew flask that gives 21lvl vulnerability?
Why not MoM and Trickster? Wouldn't the extra defenses be better against the very hard hitting attacks from Izaro and other bosses compared to some extra crit dmg/chance? You gain free frenzy charges as well so you will typically have 16% more dmg on you.
BerMalBerIst1 wrote: What if GGG doesn't nerf anything and decides to buff a bunch of stuff?

666lol666 wrote: In that case someone has kidnapped their kids and is forcing them to do so. These guys are allergic to buffs, they are in love with the nerfhammer!
"
Jesperhk wrote:
Hey

Love your guides.
/Jesper

I used a Reverberation Rod unique wand that I found, dual-wielding with a rare wand and just using BV, Added Cold and Faster casting in the Reverb Rod got through to Act 4 Merciless. It helps with mana too as using just a 3L is less mana-hungry.

(Also I levelled to where I could use BV using Spectral Throw as we get lots of physical damage early on and it was much faster than the suggested Freezing Pulse.)
~DemiDemon~

Playing almost every day since Beta version 0.9.1 in 2011.
Tks for ur guude. But i have some problem. I got 11kes 71k dps with aoe and 130k with ce at lvl 87. But i still feel my char so weak. Yesterday i was bought hydra map. And i can not kill him. He so strong, i feel my bv can not leech enought for facetank. My char always die when he got hit from boss. May u give me some tip?. About my flask almost same like u did but without toh.
hey i just spec in ci and i got the gost reaver talent and i got the worlor mark set up but i bearly leach any es (9k dmg on bv ) can any 1 pls tell me why ?
Hexproof maps are doable. Turn off blasphemy and add enduring cry. Replace added fire with life leech in the 6L. Did a tier 12 with vulnerability and temp chains
Last edited by LadyLoriana on Sep 29, 2016, 2:46:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info