[2.5 Video Guide] Assassin Blade Vortex End-Game Build & Uber Farmer! [HC/SC]

I was wondering about leech as well. is blasphemy + WM enough when you switch to CI? Im level 66 now gonna make the change at around lvl 70. Am I missing something here? Also how do you guys feel about Trickster for more survival? I ripped 3 BV shadows already in this league.
Do you guys think this dagger is good for this build ? or Divinarius ? Thank you, great guide

"
Staylz wrote:
hey i just spec in ci and i got the gost reaver talent and i got the worlor mark set up but i bearly leach any es (9k dmg on bv ) can any 1 pls tell me why ?

Vaal pact?

Hard bosses always with decoy totem, its so ridiculos.
Last edited by Wilmots on Sep 29, 2016, 8:05:08 AM
i have the vall pact and decoy but i dont see and es leech.... and yes i have bf link with worlord mark to
Last edited by staylz on Sep 29, 2016, 4:37:09 PM
what about blasphemy? do you link with warlods mark?
"
Staylz wrote:
i have the vall pact and decoy but i dont see and es leech.... and yes i have bf link with worlord mark to

Turned to CI with 79, dont have any issues. Its great, cant help you.
"
odin021 wrote:
Can you list a few suggested leveling weapons? You mentioned the Axiom but unless I missed something after that I didn't see anything until void battery. This is a physical damage spell, but it scales off spell damage? If that's the case, just any good spell % dmg wand/sceptre/claw I assume?

I found that Reverberation Rod carried me all the way into Merciless.
~DemiDemon~

Playing almost every day since Beta version 0.9.1 in 2011.
"
Ashamper wrote:
what about blasphemy? do you link with warlods mark?

Exactly!
Hey lifting. I'm sorry if it's already been asked. I'm using this build in HC to great success so far.

Would you consider picking up the 3 Critical strike multiplier nodes next to Elder power on the skill tree? It takes 1 extra travel node and then 3 points to get a total of +54% crit multiplier.

I'm talking about These nodes.

The tree has only 105% so this would be a 15% flat boost in damage for 4 nodes.

Have you also considered adding a poison gem? I noticed you have 76% chaos damage on the tree, and poison also would double dip from the added phys chaos nodes that you pick up early. I don't know quite enough about poison to really say anything about this though.

Thanks for the great builds as always.
The build has almost 400 crit multi from power charges and assasin nodes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info