[2.5 Video Guide] Assassin Blade Vortex End-Game Build & Uber Farmer! [HC/SC]

Mana is a big issue then , i dont do it.
Last edited by Wilmots on Oct 2, 2016, 4:15:28 AM
"
keivin wrote:
Just a question, how to deal with no regen mod?

You can do them. Just need to take a mana flask. I did T14 map with no regen mod and it works well. Just take care to be full mana when u enter a pack. Then u should have mana leech from ur gear to kill the pack.

no items more worth than 1-2c in poe.trade on essence (same in standart). only exceptions are the first jewel with 20c and the essence worm ring 5-8c maybe. now at 8,7k es and fully buffed about 11,5k damage tooltip.

worked pretty well at all, transition into ci and your leveling tips are fine too, thanks for that.

but im not pretty sure if the 19% cast speed will be enough after spec out of nimbleness etc. to get the blades running. otherwise you only stay longer for bosses and hard mobs.

Last edited by stypho on Oct 3, 2016, 2:25:53 PM
nice build. lvl87 now.

most funny: playing an ele reflect map. feels like a cast on crit with all the vortex and arctic breath everywhere :D
Hi Lifting, this thank you is a long time coming - came back to POE after 1.5 years break, spur of the moment thing only decided on the day of Essence launch - so I rushed to find a build and was overwhelmed with all the new skill gems, builds and content released since I last played that I got so lost...

Did some searches and found this build of yours - that initial YouTube video of 'what you will be playing'.. So I followed that, eagerly awaiting a more detailed guide - managed to 'wing it' while levelling and get really far.. and when you released your guide it seemed I had made most of the right decisions about gems/gear.

So thanks for the awesome build, really helped me to get back in to POE.

Now for my questions

1. Would the 'unlisted' BIS chest for this build be a 6L Shavs? I mean if I were able to aquire one, drop CI and pick up Pain Attunement then throw some heralds / another aura onto my life - how would that fare against the other options like 6L Beast Fur, 6L Carcass or 6L rare ES chest?

How would you rate each of the options above?

2. Would also like your opinion on items like %Phys Doryani belt - is the life leech too negligible to be worth it?

3. Best enchant for helm? 40% BV damage, 30% BV Duration, BV radius or 20% reduced Disc reservation?
I currently have 40% BV damage on a solid Hubris but the 30% duration Hubrises on poetrade are ridiculously highly priced which leads me to believe its the most desirable choice?

4. Vessel of Vinktar - phys conversion version (the expensive one) - if able to get it, is it a BIS flask or not worth the cost and your current equipped flasks are good enough? You haven't listed it but it could be because you moved toward a more budget build?
IGN : Drahmin (Legion SC League)
Timezone : GMT(+2:00) South African Standard Time
Legion Crafting Service thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2568765
Standard Crafting Thread (For Vouches) : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2207913/page/1
Last edited by Daegon on Oct 4, 2016, 10:06:26 AM
"
Daegon wrote:
Hi Lifting, this thank you is a long time coming - came back to POE after 1.5 years break, spur of the moment thing only decided on the day of Essence launch - so I rushed to find a build and was overwhelmed with all the new skill gems, builds and content released since I last played that I got so lost...

Did some searches and found this build of yours - that initial YouTube video of 'what you will be playing'.. So I followed that, eagerly awaiting a more detailed guide - managed to 'wing it' while levelling and get really far.. and when you released your guide it seemed I had made most of the right decisions about gems/gear.

So thanks for the awesome build, really helped me to get back in to POE.

Now for my questions

1. Would the 'unlisted' BIS chest for this build be a 6L Shavs? I mean if I were able to aquire one, drop CI and pick up Pain Attunement then throw some heralds / another aura onto my life - how would that fare against the other options like 6L Beast Fur, 6L Carcass or 6L rare ES chest?

How would you rate each of the options above?

2. Would also like your opinion on items like %Phys Doryani belt - is the life leech too negligible to be worth it?

3. Best enchant for helm? 40% BV damage, 30% BV Duration, BV radius or 20% reduced Disc reservation?
I currently have 40% BV damage on a solid Hubris but the 30% duration Hubrises on poetrade are ridiculously highly priced which leads me to believe its the most desirable choice?

4. Vessel of Vinktar - phys conversion version (the expensive one) - if able to get it, is it a BIS flask or not worth the cost and your current equipped flasks are good enough? You haven't listed it but it could be because you moved toward a more budget build?

You may find some answers on that BV build https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1744840
Doriani's belt is a great change to make. I'd like to switch to the other build for MORE DPS but Skyforth boots are so fucking expensive...I'm afraid I won't get power charges against solo bosses without them.
Hello guys.

Lvl90 BV assassin here. Yesterday I've killed Shaper, so got a few tips to you. As I know Lifting hasn't killed Shaper yet, so may be it will be helpful even for him. And hope this tips will be helpful to anyone running assasin BV. I'm running quite different tree and gear and I think Lifting has made some mistakes choosing passives for this build. First of all he's taken crit chance against crit mult. on tree - this is a big mistake since we've got lot's of crit chance from our ascendancy. It will be hard to get 7 charges with high raw crit chance. All our DPS depends on it. So you do not want to crit without power charges.

You can check my gear and tree here: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/4estor/characters (Gay_Vortex_The_Second)

So here is the tips: when you're going Shaper's Realm, you need this flask setup:

5th flask - take whatever you prefer. I've just taken Quicksilver for fast run between Shaper's stages:

So, why Ruby and Sapphire? Shaper's beam is a hybrid cold/fire DMG degen dealing something like 9.4k DPS. With this flasks + your resists it's just 1.7k DPS degen. You just need to push them staying at beam, so you can tank it with lifeleech gem (Ruby flask is also useful on Phoenix guardian because you can survive his explosion with it). My leech is something between 5k and 6k per second with 7 charges and conc. effect. Sapphire is also useful on "The uncreated" and "The Unshaped", since they're dealing cold dmg - you just need flask effect always up during the fights with them if you're just staying one place.

Why Vinktar? You can grab any Vinktar, convertion is not mandatory - you just need shock effect from it to deal more damage. It really matters. But leeching can be useful.

The last one - any utility flask with "of Grounding" mode, I just prefer Sulphur for increased dmg.

I do not run "Kiara's Determination" since I'm stun immune with this:

And I'm running this belt for more dmg and flask charges gained:

Yeah, the gear is pretty decent and I'm also LL, but running CI you will have at least same ES pool with just less dmg (but enough for Shaper).

Hope it will help someone who's stucked at Shaper's fights.
Last edited by 4estor on Oct 5, 2016, 5:47:56 AM
"
keivin wrote:
Just a question, how to deal with no regen mod?

Run Vaal Clarity. So everytime you run out of mana you can cast it and leech mana from killed monsters. I'm running no regen maps and it's ok.
always get one shat at merciless
what can i do?
"
always get one shat at merciless
what can i do?

Well, you could show your character first

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info