[2.6] Life Elemental Lacerate/BladeFlurry Inquisitor, Great clear/Damage (Guardian/Shaper viable)

"
MrProtoX wrote:
Hi, I'm playing the blade flurry variant of your build. I'm struggling to decide what the best combination of gems is for my 6L. Is inc AoE really necessary for BF? I have faster attacks+wed+cold dmg+light dmg+cs and i was thinking about changing the colours to rotate in n out concentrated dmg for bosses instead of cold dmg, what do you think?

Yes, inc aoe is required and it's a massive boost to clear speed, and you also switch it out for Conc effect for bosses.
"
sensa30440 wrote:
Thx for your build. Its very fun to play.

I have some trouble when i do map beyond T13-T14 especially in breach ....

Can you give me some tips to improves my build, survivability and dps ?

My stuff :
Spoiler

My skilltree :
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUBAAAGAdwClgSzBS0FtQYgC2EMUg2ND6sRgRR1FfYWvxm0Iuoj0yP2JIsk_SaVKjgwfDKJNZI2PTfUPAU8LT7PQzFHfkp9SphM_04qUUdVS1b6V-JYdVuvYeJieWKsY6dlTWjyapNsjG1sbydvO3BSdKB07XfXd-N35XgNfyuCm4Nfg8yE2Yd2idOLjIw2jX2Nv49gkm6UXJo7mmqdqp_fogCoualur2y18rc-vFa9Nr3mvqfAGsBmwzrGrsxm0nzUI9i92sHdRuOf51To1u0g7T_vfPAf-d3-Cv_e

Thx for you help

New rings with WED% and flat ele roll

Get a 6l chest

Sword with 1.9+ APS with 340+ ele dps

Also that phys leech on your gloves is useless, craft something else on em.

"
Redbananaz wrote:
"
MrProtoX wrote:
Hi, I'm playing the blade flurry variant of your build. I'm struggling to decide what the best combination of gems is for my 6L. Is inc AoE really necessary for BF? I have faster attacks+wed+cold dmg+light dmg+cs and i was thinking about changing the colours to rotate in n out concentrated dmg for bosses instead of cold dmg, what do you think?

Yes, inc aoe is required and it's a massive boost to clear speed, and you also switch it out for Conc effect for bosses.

Alright thanks. I already swapped the colours, what do you think is best for the 6th link? Faster attacks or cold dmg?

This is my current gear i dont know if it's good enough as it is, it still feels a bit weak:

Spoiler

And this is my skilltree:

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUBAAAGAO4ClgSzBbUGIAaiC2EMUg2NDc0PqxR1FSAV9ha_F9wYXRzOIuIi6iPTI_YkiyT9JpUqOCpNK1As6TB8NZI31DrhPAU8LT0-PydH4kp9SphKyE2STeNOKlFHVUtW-lh1W69h4mJ5Z6Bo8m6qbydwUnKpdKB313vDfyuDX4PMhMWGs4d2idOKr4uMjDaNfY2_j2CQEZJukn2UXJhvmmqbtZx7n9-iAKQ5pleoua3xr2yvp7Xytz68VsBmwzrEFcT2xq7MZtJ81CPYvdwj3Q3jn-XP51To1u0_7WHvfPAf8kX3Mvnd_gr-VP6P_94=
Last edited by MrProtoX on Jan 12, 2017, 9:05:18 AM
"
MrProtoX wrote:
"
Redbananaz wrote:
"
MrProtoX wrote:

Alright thanks. I already swapped the colours, what do you think is best for the 6th link? Faster attacks or cold dmg?

This is my current gear i dont know if it's good enough as it is, it still feels a bit weak:

Spoiler

And this is my skilltree:

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUBAAAGAO4ClgSzBbUGIAaiC2EMUg2NDc0PqxR1FSAV9ha_F9wYXRzOIuIi6iPTI_YkiyT9JpUqOCpNK1As6TB8NZI31DrhPAU8LT0-PydH4kp9SphKyE2STeNOKlFHVUtW-lh1W69h4mJ5Z6Bo8m6qbydwUnKpdKB313vDfyuDX4PMhMWGs4d2idOKr4uMjDaNfY2_j2CQEZJukn2UXJhvmmqbtZx7n9-iAKQ5pleoua3xr2yvp7Xytz68VsBmwzrEFcT2xq7MZtJ81CPYvdwj3Q3jn-XP51To1u0_7WHvfPAf8kX3Mvnd_gr-VP6P_94=

Gear looks strong enough. You could get some more DPS out of the amulet, but overall, no big concerns. Getting 20/20 on Added Lightning and WED gems will help.

6th link is preference. In my testing, Added Cold comes out on top for more DPS, but it's really close. Faster Attacks allows you to hit 6 stacks quicker and plays a little smoother. Test both, and pick your preference.

Your skill tree could be tweaked a bit, but it won't make any major differences. Mana shouldn't be an issue with Blade Flurry. The Devotion life nodes are strong than Tireless, for the same points.

I would recommend THIS

You're better off getting the resists from your gear. The crit chance looks good on the sheet, but with power charges and diamond flask, it's pretty easy to get crit capped. I stick to the multiplier nodes only. The life path under the Duelist start is a incredibly strong set of nodes. Golem's Blood is stronger than Profane Chemistry, and puts you close to another 2 point jewel node.
with the armor version of this build, the vaal pact node hasnt been selected, when do we select that? and what would be good gloves to get with it?

Should i pick Belly or Kintsugi considering that i want to avoid getting one shot and etc
Hello guys, sorry for asking stupid questions. I'm a little bit new in PoE and this build I'm doing for my second char.

So, I have some questions.

Why all of you pick up evasion and the point that trade armour to evasion in this build? Because it's cheap? Because it's better in this league? I was thinking in go to "armour way" but everyone now is picking evasion.

Question 2: How do you treat mana issues with this build? Many of you do not use mana potion, and well... When I'm leveling I'm having to use it constantly.

Life Leech is really that good in this build endgame? Because we use our movimentation skill with blood rage and in the skill three you guys pick the point to not recovery life naturally.

And the last one:

Why blade furry is picked up for 100% of you? What make it better than lacerate? I'm leveling both skills now and my lacerate tooltip is like 4x better than my blade furry tooltip. There's something that I'm missing?
My Inquisitor is now level 89 and I'm easily doing all mods (including double beyond) except reflect on T10/11.
Xoph is easy deathless and Tul is viable. Have only had one attempt at Esh since I wanted to wait for my last ascendancy points. Have not tried Atziri or 12+ for the same reasons.

This build is both fun and fast but I struggle in Uberlab.

Last night I did 6 runs where I got killed in the last Izaro fight every time.

Res is obviously capped, but I'm guessing life is a bit low with only 5.5k

Gear
Spoiler

Skill gems were recently 20%qualed so they're not level 20 yet

Jewels
Spoiler
Can't link while they're in the tree and I'm at work atm, but I see some room for improvement here, at least with the one underlined.

Maelström Vessel Viridian Jewel
14% Increased physical damage with swords
4% Increased attack speed with two handed melee weapons
+10% to all elemental resistances

Fulgent Essence Crimson Jewel
3% increased attack speed
+11% to global critical strike multiplier
+18% to critical strike multiplier with one handed melee weapons
7% increased maximum life

Brood Cut Crimson Jewel
18% increased weapon critical strike chance while dual wielding
5% increased ignite duration on enemies
2% chance to ignite
+12% to cold and lightning resistances

Brood Bliss Viridian Jewel
13% increased physical weapon damage while dual wielding
+12 to intelligence
17% increased weapon critical strike chance while dual wielding
+10% to all elemental resistances

Passive tree

6-linking the belly is too rich for my blood at the moment, but other than that I have around an exalt or two of currency to make gear adjustments. I also have plenty of respec points if I need to adjust my tree.

Any pointers on adjustments would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: I see I can drop som crit and ele dmg nodes to get several life nodes, including Devotion, and an additional Jewel slot, where I can put another life jewel + replacing the Jewel I underlined as my weakest.
Other than that, feel free to comment on room for improvement.
Last edited by david_lister on Jan 17, 2017, 8:18:50 AM
"
ângelo wrote:
Hello guys, sorry for asking stupid questions. I'm a little bit new in PoE and this build I'm doing for my second char.

So, I have some questions.

Why all of you pick up evasion and the point that trade armour to evasion in this build? Because it's cheap? Because it's better in this league? I was thinking in go to "armour way" but everyone now is picking evasion.

Question 2: How do you treat mana issues with this build? Many of you do not use mana potion, and well... When I'm leveling I'm having to use it constantly.

Life Leech is really that good in this build endgame? Because we use our movimentation skill with blood rage and in the skill three you guys pick the point to not recovery life naturally.

And the last one:

Why blade furry is picked up for 100% of you? What make it better than lacerate? I'm leveling both skills now and my lacerate tooltip is like 4x better than my blade furry tooltip. There's something that I'm missing?

1: Not sure i understand what you mean with armour to evasion, elaborate please.

2: mana leech in the skill tree, under duelist.

3: blood rage gives attack speed, it increases the speed of whirling blades and your main attack, it also grants you frenzy charges, it's really good.

4: Blade flurry has a lot higher damage potential than Lacerate. The reason your tooltip damage is higher on lacerate is because it shows "damage per second" and Blade flurry shows "Average damage" which basically means that Lacerate accounts for your attack speed on the tooltip damage, while Blade flurry doesn't.
Switching Add Lightning to Add Cold makes a huge difference? I can't afford a belly 1R1G3B. Right now, a 1R1G3B costs 200c on poe.trade, and a 1R2G2B costs only 25c

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info