[2.6] Life Elemental Lacerate/BladeFlurry Inquisitor, Great clear/Damage (Guardian/Shaper viable)

"

Yeah that's my bad. I always forget that site sets the bandits to passive as a default. I would just drop 3 of the life wheel nodes from my original tree there, and fill them as as you get the last few levels.

Alright thanks for the improvements. I ended up buying better belt/ring with resis and following your tree with blood magic supp, etc.

I have much more total life atm and the crit seems to be similar since the flask is up 100% of the time.
i feel Chance to Hit is really low , i have 87% Chance To Hit with Ice golem

and i have 255 Accuracy on helm , 274 on a ring
Apparently going to be stuck at level 90, trying to decide if I want to unspec 4 life nodes in the rectangle and put those to more raw elemental damage or pickup another jewel socket.

Would go from 5.2k life to 4.9k. I die from reflect most likely either way.(This is pretty much what kills me 9/10 times)

6 stack release dps is 627k with the build currently.
Speccing raw damage would put me at: 680k

Jewel socket, not sure as I haven't looked through my stash to see what I can drop in. I do gain 1% hit with the agility pathing or I can go strength path and pickup a tad bit of life.
do i need smth like this ?

Last edited by vosi66 on Jan 21, 2017, 1:54:33 PM

This is how my build look now , what do i need to change to make myself stronger ? should i get more wed instead flat ele ?
"
yinoneliya wrote:

This is how my build look now , what do i need to change to make myself stronger ? should i get more wed instead flat ele ?

I would drop one of your foils and use the Doryani's Catalyst, that should give you at least 3k more ele dmg
"
LeSoulz wrote:
"
yinoneliya wrote:

I would drop one of your foils and use the Doryani's Catalyst, that should give you at least 3k more ele dmg
accualy i had 1 that i buy in 20c , and my dps went down by more than 5 K ...
Any tips to improve my gear? I'm feeling strong enough to do maps until t10 but i'm not so confident to do the breachlords. Still need to switch the bismuth flask to a vinktar's.

Spoiler
Hi i am using now Hyaon's Fury Legion Sword it gives 1-649 ele dmg

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Hyaon%27s_Fury

this one is not better then foil? i tried to change but ele dmg is still lower
"
Kiado1 wrote:
Hi i am using now Hyaon's Fury Legion Sword it gives 1-649 ele dmg

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Hyaon%27s_Fury

this one is not better then foil? i tried to change but ele dmg is still lower

Read the FAQ section of the guide, it's there for a reason. hyaon's fury is awful for the build, low attack speed and no crit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info