[2.6] Life Elemental Lacerate/BladeFlurry Inquisitor, Great clear/Damage (Guardian/Shaper viable)

"
xxKillerZ wrote:
Switching Add Lightning to Add Cold makes a huge difference? I can't afford a belly 1R1G3B. Right now, a 1R1G3B costs 200c on poe.trade, and a 1R2G2B costs only 25c

If you have the chromatics for it just get the cheapest one with the best stats and change the colours yourself.

According to the Vorici calculator the average cost for chroming a 5 link belly 1R1G3B is 141.6 with a standard deviation of 34.89 attempts, which adds a statistical worst case cost of 281,16 in chromatics (currently valued somewhere in the low end of 20 chaos)
Last edited by david_lister on Jan 17, 2017, 9:21:06 AM
"
xxKillerZ wrote:
Switching Add Lightning to Add Cold makes a huge difference? I can't afford a belly 1R1G3B. Right now, a 1R1G3B costs 200c on poe.trade, and a 1R2G2B costs only 25c

In my understanding lightning is better especially with vinktars. Added cold comes out on top for a 6th link but at a cost to the "smoothness" faster attacks gives you.
"
xxKillerZ wrote:

If you're short on chromatics you can whisp me and i'll help you out: InfiLaChupa

If you're on Breach SC
Last edited by MrProtoX on Jan 18, 2017, 6:42:27 AM
"
MrProtoX wrote:
"
xxKillerZ wrote:

If you're short on chromatics you can whisp me and i'll help you out: InfiLaChupa

If you're on Breach SC

This guy is a god, he helped me get a belly with max life roll and got the colors for me! Thank u very much.

Now i got 5k life, running maps smooth till t9 (didn't dropped a t10+ map yet). Now i just need to get a better sword, and after this just max out the rest of the gear, like getting a 6l and better life/damage rolls on the rare gear.

Amazing Build!
is Born to Fight note on the passive tree is good?

im armor base btw .
"

is Born to Fight note on the passive tree is good?

im armor base btw .

Born to Fight grants

- 4% increased Melee Attack Speed
- +20 to Accuracy Rating
- 26% increased Melee Physical Damage
- +20 to Strength

You will not be able to take advantage of +26% increased Melee Physical Damage which is the hallmark of this node since this build focuses on elemental damage.

I would not take it.
Last edited by Siquica on Jan 19, 2017, 6:41:02 AM
"

Gear looks strong enough. You could get some more DPS out of the amulet, but overall, no big concerns. Getting 20/20 on Added Lightning and WED gems will help.

6th link is preference. In my testing, Added Cold comes out on top for more DPS, but it's really close. Faster Attacks allows you to hit 6 stacks quicker and plays a little smoother. Test both, and pick your preference.

Your skill tree could be tweaked a bit, but it won't make any major differences. Mana shouldn't be an issue with Blade Flurry. The Devotion life nodes are strong than Tireless, for the same points.

I would recommend THIS

You're better off getting the resists from your gear. The crit chance looks good on the sheet, but with power charges and diamond flask, it's pretty easy to get crit capped. I stick to the multiplier nodes only. The life path under the Duelist start is a incredibly strong set of nodes. Golem's Blood is stronger than Profane Chemistry, and puts you close to another 2 point jewel node.

Ok this is weird, I'm lvl 88 inquis and I only have 108 passive points aviable, i should've 3 more points afaik. Did I miss something? this is the passive three atm:
I think i did bandits differently:

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUBAAAGAdwClgSzBS0FtQYgBqILYQ2ND6sUdRX2Fr8X3BhdGbQaOCLqI9Mj9iSLJP0mlScvKjgwfDWSOuE8BTwtPT5DMUd-Sn1KmEz_TZJN404qUUdVS1b6WfNbr2HiYnllTWjyapNvJ287cFJyqXSgdO1313fjeA1_K4Nfg8yExYTZh3aJ04uMjDaNfY2_j2CQVZJukn2UXJpqm7Wce5_fogCmV6lurKqt8a9stfK3PrxWvTa-p8AawGbDOsQVxPbGrsxm0nzUI9i92sHjn-XP51To1u1h73zwH_JF9zL53f4K_o__3g==

Last edited by MrProtoX on Jan 19, 2017, 8:02:41 AM
I'm coming from D3 so it's safe to say that I'm a noob. I'm learning as much as I can but there is one super confusing me thing that I can't catch.. I don't understand what are the stats priorities on gear for this build ? It's probably impossible or super hard to get items with "stats that are the best on paper" but can u actually just gimme some tips (it was so clear in d3 :/ )?
Last edited by vosi66 on Jan 19, 2017, 8:53:16 AM
"
MrProtoX wrote:
"

Gear looks strong enough. You could get some more DPS out of the amulet, but overall, no big concerns. Getting 20/20 on Added Lightning and WED gems will help.

6th link is preference. In my testing, Added Cold comes out on top for more DPS, but it's really close. Faster Attacks allows you to hit 6 stacks quicker and plays a little smoother. Test both, and pick your preference.

Your skill tree could be tweaked a bit, but it won't make any major differences. Mana shouldn't be an issue with Blade Flurry. The Devotion life nodes are strong than Tireless, for the same points.

I would recommend THIS

You're better off getting the resists from your gear. The crit chance looks good on the sheet, but with power charges and diamond flask, it's pretty easy to get crit capped. I stick to the multiplier nodes only. The life path under the Duelist start is a incredibly strong set of nodes. Golem's Blood is stronger than Profane Chemistry, and puts you close to another 2 point jewel node.

Ok this is weird, I'm lvl 88 inquis and I only have 108 passive points aviable, i should've 3 more points afaik. Did I miss something? this is the passive three atm:
I think i did bandits differently:

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUBAAAGAdwClgSzBS0FtQYgBqILYQ2ND6sUdRX2Fr8X3BhdGbQaOCLqI9Mj9iSLJP0mlScvKjgwfDWSOuE8BTwtPT5DMUd-Sn1KmEz_TZJN404qUUdVS1b6WfNbr2HiYnllTWjyapNvJ287cFJyqXSgdO1313fjeA1_K4Nfg8yExYTZh3aJ04uMjDaNfY2_j2CQVZJukn2UXJpqm7Wce5_fogCmV6lurKqt8a9stfK3PrxWvTa-p8AawGbDOsQVxPbGrsxm0nzUI9i92sHjn-XP51To1u1h73zwH_JF9zL53f4K_o__3g==

Yeah that's my bad. I always forget that site sets the bandits to passive as a default. I would just drop 3 of the life wheel nodes from my original tree there, and fill them as as you get the last few levels.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info