[2.6] Life Elemental Lacerate/BladeFlurry Inquisitor, Great clear/Damage (Guardian/Shaper viable)

"
"
LeSoulz wrote:
Hi there! This is my current gear, i would like to know what to improve (Atziri norm destroyed me)

Gear:
Spoiler

Flasks
Spoiler

Life - 4.1k
Dmg - 5.1k with totem and blood rage
Resistances: 75 / 75 / 64 / -30

Skill tree

Thanks!

More life on your gear for starters. At minimum replace your rings. You can use THIS search as a baseline. Literally anything on this list would be an upgrade. Guaranteed at least 1 solid damage roll, 60+ life, and 50 total resistances. If you have more currency, you can certainly spend on strong rings, but even if you're broke, you can spend two chaos on rings from that search and get an instant boost.

More importantly, your skill tree needs a lot of work. You've specced heavily into armor nodes, but have very little armor rating from your gear. You need a LOT of armor for it to be effective, and this build will almost never provide that. I don't know how many regrets/respec points you have, but you need to use them. By my count, you'll need at least 19 regrets/respec points.

With those 19, respec the tree into THIS

If you have/can afford 25 respec points, THIS is even more effective.

Last, you absolutely NEED to complete the Uber Lab, or alternatively respec one of your Ascendancy points for Inevitable Judgment. That node is the bread and butter of Inquisitor. This build is pure elemental damage, and that node ignores resistances on critical strikes. If you can't get an Uber Lab done, drop Augury of Penitence for now.

Thanks a lot for your advice! I already had the regrets, so im going to modify my tree following the one u made for me. Just one quick question, why in the early lvls you didn't put points in Elementalist and Catalyse, wich provide Ele dmg?
"
LeSoulz wrote:

Thanks a lot for your advice! I already had the regrets, so im going to modify my tree following the one u made for me. Just one quick question, why in the early lvls you didn't put points in Elementalist and Catalyse, wich provide Ele dmg?

Early on it's fine to take those points, but at the endgame, there are better places to spend the points. This build is capable of insane damage, especially as you maximize your gear. Being a life build, and one without many natural defenses (block/evasion/armor) we need to maximize the HP pool. Vaal Pact means instant Leech, which combined with our damage means the only real threat most of the time is getting one-shot. 3 points in Forces of Nature is more effective than 5 in Elementalist and Catalyse with the two additional points to spend elsewhere. This is a crit build so Heartseeker is a no-brainer.

As you continue to level, use the next 3 points in Thick Skin for more HP. Grab the jewel slot next to Vaal Pact, and finish out the life wheel. When you take Vaal Pact, Blood Rage will cause your life to degenerate, so again having a high life pool is very helpful when moving from pack to pack. The build is speedy enough to make the constant degen manageable.
EDIT: I read some post and i changed my skill tree :D so now i only have question about my eq
is it okay?

Here is my gear:
Spoiler

I would really appreciate some advises. :)
Last edited by HiRo145 on Jan 10, 2017, 2:08:37 PM
"
HiRo145 wrote:
EDIT: I read some post and i changed my skill tree :D so now i only have question about my eq
is it okay?

Here is my gear:
Spoiler

You probably want a faster weapon, something along the lines of 1.9+ aps. even tho yours have the right stats, it's on a slow base. you could also upgrade your gloves to have attack speed, a flat ele roll or accuarcy if you need it.
Last edited by Redbananaz on Jan 11, 2017, 4:18:36 AM
"
Redbananaz wrote:
"
HiRo145 wrote:
is it okay?

Here is my gear:
Spoiler

You probably want a faster weapon, something along the lines of 1.9+ aps. even tho yours have the right stats, it's on a slow base. you could also upgrade your gloves to have attack speed, a flat ele roll or accuarcy if you need it.

I will try to buy new one! :) what about enhancements? 40 increased lacerate dmg is huge boost? and what enhance in gloves/boots?
"
HiRo145 wrote:
"
Redbananaz wrote:
"
HiRo145 wrote:
is it okay?

Here is my gear:
Spoiler

I will try to buy new one! :) what about enhancements? 40 increased lacerate dmg is huge boost? and what enhance in gloves/boots?

I prefer ice golem enchant on helmet since accuracy can be a problem, for enchants i prefer the glove enchant that shoots out ice ground stuff (dunno what the name is) for boots there's really nothing BIS.
Okay! What about skill tree after 111 SP? what should i go now? for every next SP +5%max hp ? or should i grab acrobatics improvment?

im doing this tree

Spoiler
http://poeplanner.com/AAQAAN8VKwBtAAYB3ASzBS0GIAaiC2ENjRGBFHUV9hfcGF0ZtCPTI_YwfDWSPAU8LUMxR35KmEz_TZJOKlb6W69ieWOnZU1o8mqTbydvO3KpdKB07XfXd-N4DX8rg1-DzITZi4yNfY9gkn2UXJhvmmqf36IAqW6t8a9stfK3Pr02vqfAGsBmxPbGrsxm2L3awdwj3Ublz-988B_yRfcy-d3-Cv6PUUeNvwW11CPo1iLqwzokiw-rFr8mlWHiVUuMNonTcFIqOC5T02_nVCT9_9431O0_OuEClgxSnHuoudJ87WEAAAAAAA==
Last edited by HiRo145 on Jan 11, 2017, 12:10:14 PM
Hey newbie question Inc.
I play your build with armor.
How much armor and life are requiered for the endgame content?

Thanks Lot
Thx for your build. Its very fun to play.

I have some trouble when i do map beyond T13-T14 especially in breach ....

Can you give me some tips to improves my build, survivability and dps ?

My stuff :
Spoiler

My skilltree :
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUBAAAGAdwClgSzBS0FtQYgC2EMUg2ND6sRgRR1FfYWvxm0Iuoj0yP2JIsk_SaVKjgwfDKJNZI2PTfUPAU8LT7PQzFHfkp9SphM_04qUUdVS1b6V-JYdVuvYeJieWKsY6dlTWjyapNsjG1sbydvO3BSdKB07XfXd-N35XgNfyuCm4Nfg8yE2Yd2idOLjIw2jX2Nv49gkm6UXJo7mmqdqp_fogCoualur2y18rc-vFa9Nr3mvqfAGsBmwzrGrsxm0nzUI9i92sHdRuOf51To1u0g7T_vfPAf-d3-Cv_e

Thx for you help
Hi, I'm playing the blade flurry variant of your build. I'm struggling to decide what the best combination of gems is for my 6L. Is inc AoE really necessary for BF? I have faster attacks+wed+cold dmg+light dmg+cs and i was thinking about changing the colours to rotate in n out concentrated dmg for bosses instead of cold dmg, what do you think?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info