[2.6] Life Elemental Lacerate/BladeFlurry Inquisitor, Great clear/Damage (Guardian/Shaper viable)

Hi i need advice for ele reflect monsters. How to not kill myself?? I mean how do you guys deal with the ele reflect monsters i don't have time to check every rare monster on the map if they have the reflect ability or not will make mapping muuuuuuch slower... And when i realise it has ele reflect i am already dead :/
Is there any special aura or something that tells you it has the ref. ability?? About every 3-4 map i find one and got killed losing so many exp at lvl 86 now :(
Guardians down inc corrupted, shaper (first time) was close ~40% last phase but inexperience made me eat dirt. Looking to improve gear a bit before I try him again. I know I need enchants all around and a better ammy has been hard to come by.

Can anyone give me advice how to build full tree ? LINK
I just reached this point and as a d3 noob I have no idea where should I go now :/
Should I go for - catalyse + indomitable + forces of nature ? smth like this ?
Last edited by vToose on Feb 5, 2017, 4:32:06 PM
Noob Question. BF and LAcerate say they can only be used with Axes and Swords, but your gear uses Doryani's offhand? Is the weapon requirement only applicable to the mainhand?
"
jason80 wrote:
Noob Question. BF and LAcerate say they can only be used with Axes and Swords, but your gear uses Doryani's offhand? Is the weapon requirement only applicable to the mainhand?
Doryani is a stat stick, we don't attack with it.
"
jason80 wrote:

Correct. If it's a skill that only needs one one-handed weapon. If it's a skill that requires dual-wielding both need to be the correct item type.
I want to try this as a league starter for legacy as it seems it would work well and that eventually i could get my gear to be able to do end game stuff with this build. My question would be is this build good for end game content? My other question is why do you go for energy shield on some of your equipment?
just go straight for energy shield version, life based version sucks

i also started with life/armour but switched to CI and its better
Hai Sir, Need Advice ..

This is my Item :

And this is my Passive:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUBAAAGAdwClgSzBS0FtQYgBqILYQxSDY0PqxR1FfYWvxfcGbQaOCLqI9MkiyaVJy8qODB8MgkyiTWSN9Q62DrhPAU8LT7PQzFHfkp9SphKyEz_TeNOKlFHVEdVS1b6V-JYdVoaW69h4mJ5ZU1o8mqTbEZuqm8nbztwUnJsdKB07XfXd-N35XgNeu9_K4Kbg1-DzITZh3aJ04uMjDaNv49gkFWSbpRcmmqf36IAplemvqi5qW6vbLXytz68Vr02vea-p8AawGbDM8M6xq7MZtJ81CPYvdrB4XPjn-jW7SDtP-988B_yRfnd_gr-jw==?accountName=tongzaii&characterName=TwoSpadee

3 Noob Questions :
1.What must i change from my Gear ? Thank you so much...
2.What passive skill i should take after this?
3.Noob Question it is different effect if i put gem on helmet / shoes / glove ?
For Example : " I Put 2R2B in Glove, it is diffrent effect when i put in 2R2B in Helmet? "

Sometimes in T10 i died in 1 shot T.T

HP : 5.2 K
My Res in 75 / 75 / 75 / -30
Acc: 82% T.T

Thank you so much
Last edited by tongzaii on Feb 27, 2017, 9:44:12 AM
"
tongzaii wrote:
Hai Sir, Need Advice ..

This is my Item :

And this is my Passive:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUBAAAGAdwClgSzBS0FtQYgBqILYQxSDY0PqxR1FfYWvxfcGbQaOCLqI9MkiyaVJy8qODB8MgkyiTWSN9Q62DrhPAU8LT7PQzFHfkp9SphKyEz_TeNOKlFHVEdVS1b6V-JYdVoaW69h4mJ5ZU1o8mqTbEZuqm8nbztwUnJsdKB07XfXd-N35XgNeu9_K4Kbg1-DzITZh3aJ04uMjDaNv49gkFWSbpRcmmqf36IAplemvqi5qW6vbLXytz68Vr02vea-p8AawGbDM8M6xq7MZtJ81CPYvdrB4XPjn-jW7SDtP-988B_yRfnd_gr-jw==?accountName=tongzaii&characterName=TwoSpadee

3 Noob Questions :
1.What must i change from my Gear ? Thank you so much...
2.What passive skill i should take after this?
3.Noob Question it is different effect if i put gem on helmet / shoes / glove ?
For Example : " I Put 2R2B in Glove, it is diffrent effect when i put in 2R2B in Helmet? "

Sometimes in T10 i died in 1 shot T.T

HP : 5.2 K
My Res in 75 / 75 / 75 / -30
Acc: 82% T.T

Thank you so much

U can get more life in some pieces of your gear and on jewels if needed. But first i think u need to change your flasks. Get a Diamond Flask, and a Vessel of Vinktar, and remember to pop your shock immune flask before you pop Vinktar(For this reason that i got shock immune in diamond and freeze immune in life flask). This helps you with damage and survivability with tons of leech.
And doesn't matter where u put a gem, u can put on helm, gloves on boots, no difference. Cant help you with the skill tree because my internet its shit right now and isn't loading the tree;

"
Runal wrote:
I want to try this as a league starter for legacy as it seems it would work well and that eventually i could get my gear to be able to do end game stuff with this build. My question would be is this build good for end game content? My other question is why do you go for energy shield on some of your equipment?

ES is for easy coloring on sockets i think. It doesn't matter as i got 0 ES on my gear and it makes no difference. You can do it as a league starter as the itens are cheap. The build is strong, the guide show what it can do. It doesn't talk about breachlords, but i killed xoph and tul easily (facetank, deathless), and esh with 1 death because i facetanked it so hard, but it was my fault. Didn't tested Uul-Netol, but it may be viable, chayula i dont know. Uber lab was ezpz too, it was like any other difficult lab.

If i was you i would go into the armour version, i played as EV and got one shot sometimes, and died easily in some maps, my gear wasn't perfect, and my skillplay is not great but is my opinion.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info