[No longer updated] Pizza Sticks: Flameblast Totem Hierophant

This build is insanely squishy. 9K ES and almost anything in the game has potential to one shot me due to our only defense being our HP pool.
I´m conidering Zealot´s Oath with my CI Inqisitor. I think 5% Energy Shield Regeneration while standing on consecrated ground might be worth the two passive points needed for this. What Do you think?
Last edited by Lorkhan on Dec 10, 2016, 5:46:14 AM
I dont understand how you guys can possibly have that high of Energy shield. I just dropped 2 ex gearing up and getting 20% quality gems and i have like 3500 ES non CI and 3500hp. level 71. I am new to the game but am I missing something critical here? It doesnt seem possible to get to that high of ES.

Also - why no post from the OP to even talk about HIS build? Very confusing. Sucks that I as a new player choose this build - but am getting crushed.
Last edited by lve2raft on Dec 9, 2016, 3:39:00 PM
"
lve2raft wrote:
I dont understand how you guys can possibly have that high of Energy shield. I just dropped 2 ex gearing up and getting 20% quality gems and i have like 3500 ES non CI and 3500hp. level 71. I am new to the game but am I missing something critical here? It doesnt seem possible to get to that high of ES.

Also - why no post from the OP to even talk about HIS build? Very confusing. Sucks that I as a new player choose this build - but am getting crushed.

Well you are hybrid, which are not good. The people have CI (node which makes 1 life and people use completely just ES), or you go life and of course grab some gear with es, but not that high like yours 3.5k + 3.5k makes not much sense.

Edit:
For people who saying that breaches just rape them, i personally switched to double curse (enfeeble + temporal chains), took a +30 dex node (or can buy a gear with some dex), and using doedre's damning ring.. Droped Anger gem too.. dmg went a bit down, but still melting white trash, rare packs quite fast and gives such a big defensive boost, breaches aren't that hard anymore on life version.. Only cold breach makes sometimes problems, but everyone find that cold one is a bit harder. Also shield + wand + doedre's damning:
Last edited by Matematikas on Dec 9, 2016, 5:50:36 PM
So... Let's say I randomly just chanced a Skyforth. Is there any way to fit them into the build? Or am I better off just selling and buying other gear, or keeping them and starting a different build altogether? This build feels a bit squishy as everyone else is saying.
How do you get 9k damage 6L? Im struggling at 4k
"

I'm gonna try a Singularity because it's all I can afford. It's even cheaper than similar good rare scepters.
Last edited by namad on Dec 9, 2016, 8:24:23 PM
I think the one downside to Singularity is that you'd have to be close to proc the slow aura and subsequent damage buff it gives. So if you're playing safely away from ranged, I don't think the totems will proc it on enemies.

I may be wrong on this, but from what I've noticed. If you're basically in melee range to a mob, you'll see the blue colored aura on them to indicate Singularity is slowing them and also allowing them to take more damage. But further away it's not around even if they're within melee range of the totems.
I just picked up all 3 jewel sockets (don't need totem damage/placement wheel) and now got around 30% additional totem life with 20% totem resist and they are kicking ass especially in breaches!

also just cake walked through twin courtyard with 90% fire dmg /monster take 35% reduced crit dmg mods, feeling good!
Last edited by trump169 on Dec 9, 2016, 10:20:02 PM
"
reciprocate wrote:
I think the one downside to Singularity is that you'd have to be close to proc the slow aura and subsequent damage buff it gives. So if you're playing safely away from ranged, I don't think the totems will proc it on enemies.

I may be wrong on this, but from what I've noticed. If you're basically in melee range to a mob, you'll see the blue colored aura on them to indicate Singularity is slowing them and also allowing them to take more damage. But further away it's not around even if they're within melee range of the totems.

Well the wiki says 25 range. Which is halfway between something like grace or discipline and a rapier.

Yes you'll be missing the damage a lot of the time. However when you're in most danger of dying you'll probably have both the damage and the slow. Also ya know, it's 1chaos instead of 20. I'm not saying it's better. I'm saying it might be good to level with from lvl62-80.

On another note though what's the best cast when damage taken combo for this build? without endurance charges I assume the increased duration immortal call would be a waste even with enduring cry thrown on. What about ice wall+phase run+decoy totem? would that be silly?
Last edited by namad on Dec 9, 2016, 11:08:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info