[No longer updated] Pizza Sticks: Flameblast Totem Hierophant

Wouldn't Herald of Ash add more damage than Anger?
"
Ryat wrote:
"
viperesque wrote:
Also an interesting thing to look at is swapping in Incinerate. It looks like it should do more damage than Flameblast, but I wonder what the clear is like? Maybe rip build if the clear is better, might have to turn this into an Incinerate totems guide!

This is what I have been trying to do, but sadly our totems seem to be very stupid when it deals with Incinerate. From my personal testing it looks like the totems release the channeling when their targeted enemy dies or goes out of range, even if other targets are still in the range. It also looks like the totems don't realize they can turn toward the enemy, leading to some absurd situations where a totem fires at the opposite side of an enemy if it moved away. In any case, after doing an act and a half with Incinerate in my totem, I have yet to see it get the eight charges against anything but a boss.

Though being low level means I don't have any cast speed, the totems may behave in a more satisfying way if they can reach the eight charges faster. It might also feel better with multiple totems at the same time, it might work out better than I fear. The totem AI just makes me worry it's never going to get anywhere close from the theorical numbers.

Huh, that doesn't sound great. Hopefully they improve the AI a bit in subsequent patches.

"
Pizzo wrote:
Wouldn't Herald of Ash add more damage than Anger?

Anger is very slightly more. Use either though, it barely matters.

Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
My fiance is using this build for her first playthrough. We're both fairly new to the game. She's dying so often now that she can't progress, her EXP just can't go up. Does anyone have any tips for what to do to improve this? We want to get a brine crown but the reasonably priced ones are never online when we are and other than that I don't know what we can do to improve the build. Her cast speed is low, but I don't think that has anything to do with her survivability - my character basically decimates everything before her totems can even go off, which is also kindof a bummer. If anyone has any tips it'd be much appreciated! Thanks.

https://pastebin.com/zYe3RVZL
"
SephWalker wrote:
My fiance is using this build for her first playthrough. We're both fairly new to the game. She's dying so often now that she can't progress, her EXP just can't go up. Does anyone have any tips for what to do to improve this? We want to get a brine crown but the reasonably priced ones are never online when we are and other than that I don't know what we can do to improve the build. Her cast speed is low, but I don't think that has anything to do with her survivability - my character basically decimates everything before her totems can even go off, which is also kindof a bummer. If anyone has any tips it'd be much appreciated! Thanks.

https://pastebin.com/zYe3RVZL

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/TheHardest/characters?characterName=ShaaapeOfMyHeart

try to redo your build to this build if u use flameblast
Last edited by Furrylav on Jun 6, 2018, 5:11:44 PM
I've tried this build 4 times over the leagues and always getting utterly slaughtered in breaches. I'd say if you never pop a breach you'd be fine.
Thank you for your guide.

my question is this, what skills should be in weapons after Ancestral Bonds is activated? Since activation, I have the extra totem but my melee / mace does no damage even with skills placed.

Thank you for your time and attention.
"
viperesque wrote:
3.3 Update

Thank you for the guide (and the update to 3.3). :)

Tested it in Incursion and it turned out that right from Level 38, the Pizza Sticks rules the world. Can't say if it is because GGG buffed Flameblast and fire damage or just because it is a very strong build anyway (probably both of it). ;-)

My question: How do you layer your defense to protect from physical damage?
Looks a little bit like killing mobs first before getting hit, or did I miss something?

My charater is still leveling, so I can't tell how it turns out to be in map-content.
Let's explore new playstyles - Play it your own way, not just like the others.
Quality management is one of the most underrated success factors in every business...
"
viperesque wrote:
"
ZOD_ wrote:
Hi there

I confirmed that Flameblast Totem Viable Uber Elder Kill

https://youtu.be/860yzmT6MWo

enjoy

Ooh well done. Would you mind if I linked this in the OP?

Of course.
If you get 2 void batteries then "40% flameblast damage" is less effect then corrupted implicit "+1 to power charges" in helmet, as you get 25+25 from batteries for additional power charge.
Also investing in power charges in passives is more rewarding than crits at certain moments.
Doing this in my pizza sticks attempt
Hihi!!

I’m looking for a league starter that farms Uber lab safe and also capable of mapping. Basically an all round build but more optimised for labs. I been playing jugg and slayer for awhile so wanted to try something different.

Would this build work for that? Is the starter gear budget friendly? And can it handle traps comfortably and occasional izaro or Argus hits?

Thanks all!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info