[No longer updated] Pizza Sticks: Flameblast Totem Hierophant

For those having trouble with survivability being inquisitor I think you should try out stacking block chance and a little bit of armor for the bonus dmg reduction

just these 2 items and along with tempest shield + cwdt have boosted my block to 40%! we also have a shield wheel (mind barrier) handy that gives +5 spell block if you get rumi's unique flask you'll be really tough to kill by breach zergs (I was just able to camp in the middle of t11 breach after achieving 40% block) I also pop granite/smoke cloud flasks and have frostwall connected to cwdt, helps a lot.
Build feels nice and strong until you open a breach, I feel the warm up time for the totems is just too long before you get swarmed. Lame.
"
evenson wrote:
Build feels nice and strong until you open a breach, I feel the warm up time for the totems is just too long before you get swarmed. Lame.

Just pop them down before you open it. With the %cast speed OP is suggesting I have zero problems having the totems clear the breaches. My only issue (like every person under the son) is the freeze breach which seems to just be OP right now.
Nachos? Yes.
Just stay outside of the breach, also put your totems outside.
https://www.twitch.tv/der_rasierer
Would the totems benefit from anger linked with generosity if I can support it? I have a few open spots on gear.
"
evenson wrote:

It was mentioned a few posts back, one of the advantages of being a totem character is that your decoy totem is very strong. If you have to start a fight at a disadvantage like this, you can drop a flameblast and a decoy, and the decoy should buy you enough time for that first flameblast to go off and your momentum to build up. Even if it dies quick, it only needs to buy you a second or two if your cast speed is good.

It's actually pretty cool to be able to do stuff like that. That's literally the worst situation for this build, but there's still a way to react to it and turn it around.
Any more information coming on tukohama version just got one and it seems to work good atm just wondering if ill be less tanky now since im only getting 30% use of my es
Can someone post what a good gear set up for like 3-4 exalted orbs would look like? Something that wont have issues with the breaches?

any thoughts on this? I've been using it along with a silver flask and my cast speed gets up to 183%
you can probably save about 30chaos orbs or more by using one good dagger (without casting speed) and one good sceptre (WITH casting speed) since it's really the good misery roll which costs a fortune. Even a misery itself is 5-10chaos orbs iirc.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info