[No longer updated] Pizza Sticks: Flameblast Totem Hierophant

"
breedovsky963 wrote:
Damn, you barely start building inquisitor.

If someone thinks that elementalist will be cure for all weakness - the answer is no. Smart gameplay is also required like in every totems build.

Rather im enjoy more non-cri version with elemental status.. im played alot totem builds.. Ancestral Warchief/Flame/Searing Bond/Shockwave/Righteous fire (all 90 lvl+) and elementalist version look more solid for me...
why pay 30-50chaos orbs and 2passive skill points for 10-12% cast speed while at the same time skipping nimbleness on the passive tree?

The jewels listed in the OP are actually better than any for sale :(

Then again I guess eventually you'll have infinite money/gear but when you do you can also just refund nimbleness. (not to mention nimbleness has 4% move speed on it too).

Totally unrelated but what enchantments should this build use? gloves/helmet/boots? from labyrinth?
Last edited by namad on Dec 8, 2016, 10:57:20 PM
"
namad wrote:
why pay 30-50chaos orbs and 2passive skill points for 10-12% cast speed while at the same time skipping nimbleness on the passive tree?

The jewels listed in the OP are actually better than any for sale :(

Then again I guess eventually you'll have infinite money/gear but when you do you can also just refund nimbleness. (not to mention nimbleness has 4% move speed on it too).

Totally unrelated but what enchantments should this build use? gloves/helmet/boots? from labyrinth?

12% attack and cast speed if you kill recently is great on boots, flameblast radius or damage for helm, and gloves doesn't really matter, possibly "reflection" just for the decoy when you get hit.
"
vtsRunty wrote:
"
namad wrote:

12% attack and cast speed if you kill recently is great on boots.

Do these work? Since you are not killing but your totems are?
Dear Maligaro,
I left my head in San Francisco, I lost my legs in Peru
My liver and kidney are on holiday in Sydney
And I am sending my Heart to you
--- Love, Malachai
Last edited by Flapdrol on Dec 9, 2016, 7:55:40 AM
Am now using Shield Charge in combination with
and Blasphemy-Temporal Chains.

Singularity is very cheap, has good cast speed and decent damage, and the 25% reduced enemy movement in combination with the temporal chains makes it VERY hard for these breach monsters to reach me.
Dear Maligaro,
--- Love, Malachai
"
Flapdrol wrote:
Am now using Shield Charge in combination with
and Blasphemy-Temporal Chains.

Singularity is very cheap, has good cast speed and decent damage, and the 25% reduced enemy movement in combination with the temporal chains makes it VERY hard for these breach monsters to reach me.

How do you feel the damage is with this weapon, compared to 2x daggers with cast speed (20 im at atm per) and 30% spell dmg.
Just playing around with a 6Link and if you want to have easier breaches and faster map clears I think ele prolif is the way to go, swap for controlled destruction or increased crit damage for boss fights.
Singularity has about 100% spell damage (do not forget the damage against hindered enemies), but obvious less cast speed than two daggers.

However:
- cast speed has diminishing returns (with +0% cast speed casting time is 2 seconds, with 100% cast speed casting time is 1 sec, with 200% casting speed it is 0.67 seconds.) So that extra casting speed is doing less and less good.
- shields provide further protection. My current shield is not that good, but having a 400ES shield with crit for spells and some resists is very handy. Not to forget the 25% block a shield brings.

so I feel this combination to be superior to two daggers.

Having said that, it may well be the case that with very good gear two daggers work better since you then overrun everything and clearspeed is the only thing that matters.
Dear Maligaro,
--- Love, Malachai
"
Flapdrol wrote:
Singularity has about 100% spell damage (do not forget the damage against hindered enemies), but obvious less cast speed than two daggers.

However:
- cast speed has diminishing returns (with +0% cast speed casting time is 2 seconds, with 100% cast speed casting time is 1 sec, with 200% casting speed it is 0.67 seconds.) So that extra casting speed is doing less and less good.
- shields provide further protection. My current shield is not that good, but having a 400ES shield with crit for spells and some resists is very handy. Not to forget the 25% block a shield brings.

so I feel this combination to be superior to two daggers.

Having said that, it may well be the case that with very good gear two daggers work better since you then overrun everything and clearspeed is the only thing that matters.

Playing with 1 dagger + singularity atm. Shield charge was ok, but good ES shields are just too expensive atm. Have to say that the extra slow helps a bit, but I am still not a big fan of the squishyness compared to my last seasons WI witch or my blade flurry (current season). Sitting at relatively low ES though, only at around 6k. But can't find anything better if I'm not willing to spend 2+ exa. (lvl 73)

Last edited by Dommel on Dec 9, 2016, 10:06:12 AM
In ur opinion guys what is overall better ele or inquisitor? endgame maps clearing and bosses?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info