[No longer updated] Pizza Sticks: Flameblast Totem Hierophant

Very good idea. I'm dying to pretty much every breach with the life build.. I don't see the life build option viable at all. Will be switching to CI. level 77 atm. The damage is pretty decent. Just need to figure out how to survive!
"
domcha wrote:
Very good idea. I'm dying to pretty much every breach with the life build.. I don't see the life build option viable at all. Will be switching to CI. level 77 atm. The damage is pretty decent. Just need to figure out how to survive!

Im running double curse instead of anger. I got overall less dmg, but with enfeeble + temporal chains, breaches doesn't look so scary if you can manage your flasks in time.. :) Only cold one is a bit harder, but that saying almost everyone.. On a life version.
Love your build. I'm level 51 and rising and I can't wait to switch to Flameblast totems and watch things go bang.

I do have one question.

I am going Life version, aiming for approx 6k life with Tukohama shield and as much ES as possible. With Discipline I'm hoping for around 2k with Eldritch Battery and MoM to do some mitigation.

My main question is what weapon do you suggest? I was thinking of using Doryani's but do you think a Rare sceptre with more elemental damage to spells and more cast speed would be better?

I know you advocate daggers, but considering they're considerably more expensive I didn't want to consider them.
I'm using temp chains+enfeeble too and it's somehow easier to deal with breaches , I drop my totems then open the breach while using vaal haste + silver flask + whirling blades and I get 198% cast speed modifier so I nuke them instantly, my build is hybrid , sitting at 5.1k life and 1.5kES at lvl 85. I must say I don't enjoy this totem build as much I enjoyed my chieftain flame totem 2 leagues ago.

oh yeah , and I died 11 times , mostly cause at first I yoloed into maps with very bad gear, and a few times I died in uber lab trials but if you're careful you might live
The build doesn't have any passives that choose a weapon. So, you can just use a scepter until you can afford a better dagger.

In regards to breaches I'm now lvl70 and I've found I can handle breaches just fine if I have a wall to put my back to. So I only open about half the breaches. I stay safe that way. I used to die a lot to breaches when I tried too hard to open clasped hands or open breaches in the center of a big open area. If my totems can work together they can keep up with a breach. If I split my totems up far apart though in a big open area they get overwhelmed.

EDIT: BTW it is very important you cast either orb of storms or a curse. Casting a spell gives you 30% spell damage for 4 seconds, and the spell totem doesn't count. So if you're using blasphemy you might be losing out on that. Instruments of virtue damage (and without the dagger you're also losing out on the casting speed although I think shield charge counts so just don't dual wield scepters and use blasphemy and then still waste a pick on instruments).
Last edited by namad on Dec 11, 2016, 6:08:27 AM
Been playing a couple of days now and I think I'm finally getting the hang of it. Can easily do t12 maps but haven't had any higher drop yet.

My gear seems to be lacking something though, I cannot figure out what, because sometimes I'll get one-shot before I know what's happening.

Current gear:

I know the belt is poor but I needed to resistances.
Last edited by Foam_Bananas on Dec 11, 2016, 8:31:21 AM
I have a 6L but my crit is still pretty low (using sceptre + shield). Would you recommend that I use conc effect + increased AOE, instead of increased AOE + controlled destruction? I'm not anywhere near cap, even with 6 power charges.
Hi
My gear so far

i convert all to Pious Path Road . This is a godsend for this build.
i take sanctity from tree and i have 10% regen when i stay in Desecrated ground.
U need only to stay ground and spam Sulphur flask :)
Before this red maps are unplayeble for me ... now its very easy :P

My Passive Skill Tree @ lvl 90

offensive and deffensive stats (full buffed)

offensive stats (5Linked)

Defensive stats:

sry for my english :p
ing: Sehemyr

Alright I need some help, I've spent a lot of time/currency getting some decent gear around but i still feel pretty squishy against certain mobs. with the new shield and different type of passive tree its really changed and i don't know if I'm set up right.

sitting on 4.1kHP and 2.7kES(on mana pool now with Eldritch Battery)

Passive tree: https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUBAAKWA3UEBwSzBUIHHgj0CaoMUg-rEZYWQBZvFr8aOBpsHwIgbiL0JKomlSoTKo0snDbFNtg26TpYPAU9X0GWSRtJUUmxTLNOrlAwUEJSU1M1VUtVxlh3WOVZ81orXwRh4mSdZp5o8mpDbAttGXIPf8aCHoKbg9uD84UyhX2IQouMjDaP-pBVkSuSbpMnlS6XlZf0mjudrp_fogCj8qcIqLmsmK4SrrOxNrxWwFTAZsCawcXQ9dJ81abXz9gk2fzbC-Nq5CLr7uv17FXtPO9874jwH_DV8WzyHfk3-d360g==?accountName=Nitro1468&characterName=WatchmeBreach

any help would be awesome
EDIT: decoy totem with 3 totems is just a life saver
Last edited by Nitro1468 on Dec 11, 2016, 12:12:28 PM
Nitro1468 why u put into dagger "increased crit chance" ? its not work with seplls. its not global crit. this works withe melee build..... only crit chance from implic works.
U must put/craft "Crit chance for spells" od "spell dmg"
ing: Sehemyr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info