[No longer updated] Pizza Sticks: Flameblast Totem Hierophant

"
Temporal Chains - Arcane Surge (level 12) - Increased Duration - Increased Area of Effect

Are we self casting TC, or do you mean to use Curse on Hit?
What do you think about using shimmeron instead of daggers? Losing access to WB is rather annoying, but the damage increase is significant
Nothing here
So how many Totems is this in the end with the changes? 4 or am i missing something?
Last edited by Shisu on Mar 1, 2018, 1:05:38 PM
FB worth it now?
"
Rhaxis wrote:
How would you modify the build for GC totems? Been trying to do it, but so far I end up with half the dps compared to FB.

He mentioned it a couple pages ago:
"
viperesque wrote:
Flameblast out, GC in.
Faster casting out, critical damage in.
Fire pen out, cold pen in.

Herald of Ash out, Hatred in.

Socket 2x Long Winter.

Don't worry so much about cast speed on gear.

That's it!
El Psy Congroo.
Last edited by Patchumz on Mar 1, 2018, 2:30:33 PM
Your leveling trees are outdated, so they have the old Ascendancy nodes on them. Not a big deal at all, but just figured I'd let you know.

"
QuickSwipe wrote:
I think i will go for Soul Mantle + 2x Void Battery and swap Anger for Arctic Armour, Blasphemy + Temporal Chains.
In my PoB calculations it seems not easy to get 4k-4,5k HP. Sure, we have MoM, but i dont feel good with that.

Remember that with Heiro+MoM mana is taking 40% of your damage (50% if you also use Cloak of Defiance), so you can effectively double that for what your actual survivability will be.
"
Can feel quite clunky without sufficiently increased cast speed (pretty much anything under 100%).

Is it feasible to get good cast speed while leveling in a new league?
"New Herald of Ash goes so insanely well with Flameblast that I think there's actually good reason to play this build again. GC totems are absolutely going to be beastly too though."

So since HoA doesn't work with totems will GC ultimately be the stronger choice? I got the impression a few pages ago that you thought FB was competitive because of HoA changes - so without that will FB fall significantly behind GC?

Thanks!
"
Thunderchubs wrote:
"New Herald of Ash goes so insanely well with Flameblast that I think there's actually good reason to play this build again. GC totems are absolutely going to be beastly too though."

So since HoA doesn't work with totems will GC ultimately be the stronger choice? I got the impression a few pages ago that you thought FB was competitive because of HoA changes - so without that will FB fall significantly behind GC?

Thanks!

Even without HoA, you still have Anger. Their DPS is almost identical if you swap the correct things around. It's nearly entirely just flavor and quality of life differences.
El Psy Congroo.
"
Patchumz wrote:
"
Thunderchubs wrote:

Thanks!

Even without HoA, you still have Anger. Their DPS is almost identical if you swap the correct things around. It's nearly entirely just flavor and quality of life differences.

Right on thanks. I'm tired of the GC meta (and have really missed FB quite a bit) that this is good news.

Psyched to try out this build tomorrow!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info