[No longer updated] Pizza Sticks: Flameblast Totem Hierophant

"
viperesque wrote:
"
Spora wrote:
Gonna do this build as my leaguestarter! What can we do about the cast speed issue?

What do you mean?

Sorry, my apologies, I didn't read in-depth before I posted that, which was silly. I see you said above 10cps is sufficient! Looking forward to getting this build going! cheers for the min-maxed version too, saved that for later, also added enchants etc. See you in Wraeclast homie!
"
Breakleg wrote:
Why don't you self cast SR for the fire res debuff, I won't damage but it should still apply the debuff as SR doesn't hit. https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/5yvel8/mechanics_self_cast_scorching_ray_ancestral_bond/

Good point, something I didn't consider when this switched off Inquis. Seems risky a lot of the time but still good against some bosses. Will add to the build, thank you.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
Seems that Glacial Cascade is way better... and safer, thanks to the freeze of the skill and save you from many sticky situations.
Thought it seems pretty buffed for the fire in general, GC,
in my opinion, seems easier to play,
better farmer and endgame skill, without the need to worry much about the "cast" on items that all are talking right now as you do not need the cast on items much.
Cool guide though.
Think GC guides inspired much from this guide for sure. It's not much difference anyway as the skill tree is almost basically the same.
Bump for the build for those which prefer the pizza sticks animation for the GC animation( that I think puts more pressure on the video card).
Here is simple thought on optimization:

With the new Atziri mirror which disables buffs on you, you could use Soul mantle without any curses, then ditch spell totem gem and instead use a inc crit damage gem.

It bumps up the damage from 178 to 201k. Also it gives more res,evasion,block and es

It's not a straight up upgrade, but a "side-grade" I would guess.
Last edited by EternalTraveler on Mar 1, 2018, 7:34:18 AM
And a expensive too :D
Beautiful Build!, gonna do that on ssf tomorrow; in terms of gems setup, we will self cast the temporal chains curse? isn't it better to use blasphemy with it?
How would you modify the build for GC totems? Been trying to do it, but so far I end up with half the dps compared to FB.
"
Rhaxis wrote:
How would you modify the build for GC totems? Been trying to do it, but so far I end up with half the dps compared to FB.

have you change it the gems? the skill support gems for GC are radically different because GC its a conversion skill gem
"
Rhaxis wrote:

i followed thi3n GC totems build in abyss , u should check it out

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1976479
I think i will go for Soul Mantle + 2x Void Battery and swap Anger for Arctic Armour, Blasphemy + Temporal Chains.
In my PoB calculations it seems not easy to get 4k-4,5k HP. Sure, we have MoM, but i dont feel good with that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info