[No longer updated] Pizza Sticks: Flameblast Totem Hierophant

Uber Izzaro was a joke for me. However, if you are bad at manually avoiding stuff, you must switch to CI and get a decent amount of ES (or Life, if you are doing that). I did him at 1500 life 1500 CI, first try. Several heart-skips were had and I might have gotten a bit lucky. To be on the safe side, just be able to tank any of his non-heavily-telegraphed hits (I wasn't).

Build is awesome and so far I've been almost entirely self-found (well, a couple of items from a friend too but nothing really build enabling:)). Too little time to play to gear it. Totems enable you to get away with murder though things WILL kill you from time to time. With 1 exalt of gear I feel this can farm red maps easily.
haha omg. You guys have to try other spells with this build.

The mana costs make other skills less viable, but firestorm is comparable clearspeed wise. Ice Nova has some pretty crazy Crowd control as well - although MUCH lower DPS.
"
djfang wrote:
Hey I was thinking about doing this build(CI variant) Can I have some feedback/input on the gear I've found myself?

Main gear,
Spoiler

Alternatives that I've held onto
Spoiler

With all the gear listed i'll just barely be nearing capped all res (a little under capped for lightning res.) Should I swap out one of the daggers for a shield to get over capped res/ele weakness max res?

Also how does this build do vs uber izaro? While farming for currency/level 90 challenge on my current character, Yakamaru(that absolutely cant do lab) I've accumulated an uncomfortable amount of offerings that i'm itching to use.

You can get resists on jewels and get the passive with 10% all res below duelist for 1 point.
Use purity of elements for ele weakness maps or just use some utility flask rolled with all res. Piece of cake. I will get back to how endgame izaro is with this build. It looks like a great lab build on paper.

Currently lvl 55 in late act4 cruel. Just finished cruel lab. Doing great so far. Time to pick up the good stuff in witch area.

Last edited by kompaniet on Oct 9, 2016, 9:11:24 AM
Got new boots and flameblast to lvl 21 and now with increased aoe gem fully buffed ~11300 tooltip and 248% cast speed. Kill speed is now pretty fast in t15 and can keep vaal haste up all the time, kind of oneshotting all until bosses.

Ign HalpingHansu/Jevnigeff
Last edited by Jevnigeff on Oct 9, 2016, 9:47:51 AM
T16 viable ?
"
mopzi wrote:
T16 viable ?

Just did all t16 first time, died 3 times to Hydra because temp chain and one time to chimeras last phase where it moves like a flash :3

Last edited by Jevnigeff on Oct 9, 2016, 4:05:37 PM
"
Jevnigeff wrote:
"
mopzi wrote:
T16 viable ?

Just did all t16 first time, died 3 times to Hydra because temp chain and one time to chimeras last phase where it moves like a flash :3

Can you link your items? I am curious :)
how far can you go on a 5L ? can you do shaper 5L aswell ?
"
Can you link your items? I am curious :)

Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info