why not Elemntal Overlord?
seems awsome cuz this build has high crit

Then you lose crit multi.
Ign HalpingHansu/Jevnigeff
Nevermind.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Last edited by mark1030 on Oct 11, 2016, 2:35:12 PM
First off, thanks for a really fun build to play!

Sadly, I did the mistake to go for life based, so currently saving up currency to switch to CI (level 82 atm). Hope it will work out!

Thanks once again!
When would I want to go CI and when should I go life-based? This is my first character by the way.
Hi, first of all: thanks for the Build, it's super funny and sometimes challenging.

Now i have some Questions. I've ~4,3k Life and ~1,4k ES and the mitigation is not the best, srsly its crap.

~ Some ppl choose temp. Chains over Enfeeble. I understand why they use temp. Chains but is it rly better then Enfeeble?
~ Is Anger mandatory? I've the feeling it doesn't boost the dmg this hard because the next problem is combined with using Anger.
~ Mana Problems; I have 156 free Mana, 21.9 Manarec/sec and my Flameblast totem costs me 44 Mana. Maybe an enlighten Gem on my Auras would help me? Maybe there's an other way.
~ the second big problem is the Dexterity, I'm allocated to some high dex items and thats why I'm on an point where i can't really upgrade because i need the dex. :(

So would it make sense goin' hybrid? Life/ES? especially drop some totem or whatever Skillpoints for ES Boost?

And what options do i have to upgrade my gear for the endgame (Atz, Guardians, Shaper etc)

Charactername: Problemizoor_EssenceT
Profile Link: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Problemkind1903/characters

Skilltree: https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUBAQKWA3UEBwSzBUIGoAj0CaoLYQxSEMwWQBZvGjgabB0UHwIgbiSqJNgnLyqNLJw1kjbFNtg26TpYOuE8BTwtPV9BlkShSRtMs03jTq5QMFJTVcZYd1jlWfNaK18EZIRmnmjyakNtGW6qcg97IIKbg1-DzIPbg_OFbYV9i4yOZJBVkSuSbpeVl_SaO52un9-iAKPyplenCKi5rJiuEq6zr2yxNrXytvq3PrxWvOrAVMBmwJrDE8au0PXSfNWB1abYJNi92fzbXuNq5CLsVe0873zwH_Fs8kX3pviT-b353frS_gr-h_6P
I was thinking that if I use 6L (currently 5L)
I would use Empower lvl 4 for the last slot and save some nods for crits to invest on others.

Any idea about this?
Empower 4 vs Controlled destruction 20q 20lvl
Why not Holy Fire, when the build is based on 1 hit, and if it burns, you have to make this burn do damage too.
Last edited by GyroFolk on Oct 17, 2016, 7:26:38 AM
Playing this build in essence league. Lvl 87. Doing so so. 34 deaths. I am not content.

The big issue that is behind 99,5% of my 34 deaths = Getting focused down either by multiple small hits in a rapid succesion or one shot by a big hit. I can't find any way to combat this besides scouting with totems. Sometimes not even that helps in narrow maps like waterways.

Looking for defensive options to add. Perhaps arctic armour. But that sucks for whirling blades. Damage is fine. I obliterate anything that comes in my totems' kill radius.

Also another issue is when my totems get frozen i am a sitting duck. This happens very often vs the monsters that pop up from the ground and spam cold snap/ele weakness + some cold type of ball lightning.

Other than my defensive issues this build is very fun to play. Might not suit those who prefer to rush rush rush.
Last edited by kompaniet on Oct 22, 2016, 7:13:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info