[No longer updated] Pizza Sticks: Flameblast Totem Hierophant

Does someone have a LL version of this build? Got my first shavronnes yesterday, and now I want to try LL (never played it before). Any advice?
After spending all my currency from this League on this build (Life) I'm ready to quit this League.
The build is smooth sailing all the way up until maps, Tier5+.

That's where it sinks into trash, atleast the Life version. Having 4.5k life and roughly 1k ES every single boss I've faced have 1-hit KO'd me. And talking about 1-hit KO'ing, every totem dies from pretty much anything that touches them..

The clear speed and damage is fine but the lack of defensive utility in the Life version is way to much, even running Blasphemy + Temp chains without any real difference.

Was a fun build up until maps, but getting 1-hit KO'd from pretty much anything isn't fun.
"
Lissmano wrote:
After spending all my currency from this League on this build (Life) I'm ready to quit this League.

That's where it sinks into trash, atleast the Life version. Having 4.5k life and roughly 1k ES every single boss I've faced have 1-hit KO'd me. And talking about 1-hit KO'ing, every totem dies from pretty much anything that touches them..

The clear speed and damage is fine but the lack of defensive utility in the Life version is way to much, even running Blasphemy + Temp chains without any real difference.

Was a fun build up until maps, but getting 1-hit KO'd from pretty much anything isn't fun.

Also finding my RF totem build to be more defensive, reliable, and equally fast clear speed (cheaper to gear too).

This is a fun build to experience, but yea, it's not end game viable without lots of money for ES gear.
"
BruceWirris wrote:
"
Lissmano wrote:

Also finding my RF totem build to be more defensive, reliable, and equally fast clear speed (cheaper to gear too).

This is a fun build to experience, but yea, it's not end game viable without lots of money for ES gear.

True Story. :(
"
zzeneg wrote:
Does someone have a LL version of this build? Got my first shavronnes yesterday, and now I want to try LL (never played it before). Any advice?

I'm running a LL version of the build. Seems ok so far. Been cruising through T8's when I hit 70 and finally went and capped my resists. Sitting on 5.6k ES which is pretty low but enough for what I'm doing so far. Mapping consists of me just spamming every pot every 6 seconds or so and putting a totem near every pack and just keep running. Ice Shot really big groups that I'm running through. I pretty much don't ever stop running forward since totems kill every pack in one shot and with blasphemy enchanted temp chains, nothing other than bosses/uniques/hexproof can even touch me. So clearspeed is actually pretty fast since I'm running through the map nonstop at 80%+ movespeed with some blink arrows.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUBAAFvApYEBwVCCaoMUg18DlwRLxFQFy8bJR0UHwIi9CSwJNgpTyoLKwosnDW5NsU8BT1fQZZEoUV-SbFLrkyzUEJSU1M1V5RY5VorXGtcil3yZp5q-mwLbRlwUnvXgKSCm4PzhEiFbYnTi3qLjIw2jHaOZI9Gkm6TJ5eVl_SaO548n9-hL6PypwinK6i5rhKus7QMtvq3MbxWvorAZsCawxPDbcrT0PXSfNWB1abXz9gk2VvZ_OL36QLquu0873zviPem-Tf53frS

Sorrow of the Divine acts like a psuedo-ES pot. 4% ES regen is about the same rate a non-seething/bubbling life pot would heal at. Combined with the quick soulstrike regen I can recover ES pretty fast. Rumis or ToH would probably be better, but I wanted a damage buff.

I am finding it a little difficult to get crit though without the Doom Cast wheel and daggers. Sitting at 51% crit with just the totem buff. Power charges brings it up to ~65% or so, so with a diamond flask thats roughly an 88% crit chance if I have all charges. Pretty hard to keep up max charges though, so it's really only ~80% crit chance with one power charge. Not sure how that compares to the normal build. I could get another 7% crit if I used frenzy instead of Ice Shot to get the crit chance passive from inquisitor instead of crit mult, but the chilled ground + temp chains is just insane defense. Combined with soul strike, the few times you do even get hit, by the time they can attack again you've already recovered your ES.

Ideally, I'd want to use flameblast in the bow with +2 fire gems. But I spent >1k chromes and could not get 4b1r in a 5L configuration.
Last edited by dragonsroc on Oct 29, 2016, 2:53:39 PM
Maybe its my problem, but my character don't make any Power charges.
Need to use some specific iten for that?
to get power charges, get orb of storms > power charge on crit.
And to make it better add : Curse on hit > temporal chains to this ;)
Hi Folks,

i am trying this build using wands. But I am far away form Endgame.
I am very slow and doing only few damage (<2k).

As this is my first char ever can you tell me what i am doing wrong?

Upgrading my chest from 4 to 5 or 6 links, sure,but is that the Problem?

Do I have to change Socket Colours to use haste or other gem kombis?
Even more castspped? Or better crits?

Thanks for your help
Wolverine (the Noob ;-) )
Doing CI, Dagger variation of the build, with about 182 cast speed and about 10k ES, trying to do end-game things. Can clear all T14 maps pretty well, but Core Map was a pain, perhaps due to mods. Pit of Chimera was flubbed too, most because of mechanics were unfamiliar + 4 additional projectiles on snakes.

Have you guys cleared Guardians and Shaper with this build?
I cleared Mino and Chimera tonight. I wiped on Hydra due to some pretty nasty mods. 350 crit chance and some multipliers. Havent tried Phoenix yet.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info