[No longer updated] Pizza Sticks: Flameblast Totem Hierophant

Best boot enchant (though this is from merc, not uber):
"
Galadedrid wrote:

If that one works it's really nice.
I'm having trouble with the Guardian fights with the CI version of this build.

Here is my current gear at 91:

"

I realize a 6L would be a big buff for me but so far the fusing gods haven't been kind.

Any advice?
"
tjohn86 wrote:
I'm having trouble with the Guardian fights with the CI version of this build.

Here is my current gear at 91:

Spoiler
"

I realize a 6L would be a big buff for me but so far the fusing gods haven't been kind.

Any advice?

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Ethereal
was what i have done.... hate fusing RNG.. hate RNG in general... (got a 5L by chance in kuduku hahaha)
p.s. haven't tried any guardian yet.. far from godly gear..
"
Galadedrid wrote:

does this work?? (tooltip wise..)

EDIT: woops.. i should have used the same reply.. >.<
Last edited by DarqKiller on Oct 3, 2016, 1:57:37 PM
new player here. thanks for the build. i have a question.

some the gems that are used in this build requires dexterity. how can i equip those gems? i don't see any skill points for dexterity?
"
hkesknus wrote:
new player here. thanks for the build. i have a question.

some the gems that are used in this build requires dexterity. how can i equip those gems? i don't see any skill points for dexterity?

get dexterity on your items. you can craft it easily with the dex essences or a master.
Can anyone tell me why I'm missing so much damage?

I have 3.4k tooltip damage in hideout with anger + lightning golem... I've checked someone's gear who killed shaper with this build and has 10k tooltip damage in hideout and I'm not sure what I'm really missing here...

Thanks !
Last edited by dguay on Oct 4, 2016, 5:06:14 PM
"
Galadedrid wrote:

was testing this (tooltip wise)

and when i use Orb of Storms... to get my lovely power charges, I lose the chance... (to burn on my case)
(the totem crit doesn't take it away, CHECK / the OoS takes, Sad haha)
Hey I was thinking about doing this build(CI variant) Can I have some feedback/input on the gear I've found myself?

Main gear,
Spoiler

Alternatives that I've held onto
Spoiler

With all the gear listed i'll just barely be nearing capped all res (a little under capped for lightning res.) Should I swap out one of the daggers for a shield to get over capped res/ele weakness max res?

Also how does this build do vs uber izaro? While farming for currency/level 90 challenge on my current character, Yakamaru(that absolutely cant do lab) I've accumulated an uncomfortable amount of offerings that i'm itching to use.
Last edited by djfang on Oct 5, 2016, 1:17:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info