Edit: Using CI
Last edited by Bruise on Sep 29, 2016, 5:02:14 PM
"
Bruise wrote:
Hi,

What flasks are you guys using??

Edit: Using CI

Switched to CI too and now using:

Hi guys. Currently at lvl75, 8500 ES, followed build, but I cannot get last ascendancy points. With no ES regen it is very hard to do traps and with limited space of last uber Izaro, I cannot stay for a sec in some place to regen ES and he always kills me. Do I have to wait, gather more ES, or try Ghost Reaver notable or similar ES regen? Thanks. Never played CI and it is hard for me without life flasks :)
Last edited by lakyljuk on Sep 30, 2016, 3:50:01 PM
"
lakyljuk wrote:
Hi guys. Currently at lvl75, 8500 ES, followed build, but I cannot get last ascendancy points. With no ES regen it is very hard to do traps and with limited space of last uber Izaro, I cannot stay for a sec in some place to regen ES and he always kills me. Do I have to wait, gather more ES, or try Ghost Reaver notable or similar ES regen? Thanks. Never played CI and it is hard for me without life flasks :)

use the unique flask that gives es regen. maybe two.
Has there been any discussion on the viability of Righteous Fire?
Why not link generosity with anger?
Because Totems don't work like Minions in that respect, they cast using *your* stats.
"
Jevnigeff wrote:
Now lvl 89 and running smoothly, awesome trash clearspeed and enjoyable to oneshot normal atziri vaals/trio and atziri itself :)

Didnt take those power charge nodes and i dont use power charge on crit, already ~72% crit chance and with diamond flask thats enough for me. And anger --> blasphemy+temp chain works for me better than extra dmg.

Whats good enchantment for boots/gloves? For helmet went for lightning golem 150% buff to extra cast speed.

Stats

Energy shield ~10100
Dmg in hideout ~7500
Full buffed dmg with inc aoe ~9600
Full buffed dmg with conc effect ~14800

Current Gear

Spoiler

Passive tree

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUBAAFvApYFQgmqDFIRLREvEVAV1xqBGyUc3B0UHxgi9CTYKgsqEysKLJwsvzLRNbk2xTwFPV9BlkShRUdJUUuuTLNOrlBCUXRR-1JTUzVWY1jlWitca13yXl1knWaebAttGXBSc7N8g3_GgpuD84RIhW2GronTi3qLjIw2jHaOZI8aj0aP-pJukyeXlZf0mjuce5_foS-io6PyppmnCKcrp5Soua4SrrOxNrb6tzG5k7xWvorAZsCawcXDCcNtzRbQH9D10f3SfNWB1abYJNlb2fzfiuL36QLr7uv17BjtPO1h73zv6_DV8h33pvnd-tI=

I think this boot enchant is really good:
"
pyroisback wrote:
"
Jevnigeff wrote:
Now lvl 89 and running smoothly, awesome trash clearspeed and enjoyable to oneshot normal atziri vaals/trio and atziri itself :)

Didnt take those power charge nodes and i dont use power charge on crit, already ~72% crit chance and with diamond flask thats enough for me. And anger --> blasphemy+temp chain works for me better than extra dmg.

Whats good enchantment for boots/gloves? For helmet went for lightning golem 150% buff to extra cast speed.

Stats

Energy shield ~10100
Dmg in hideout ~7500

Current Gear

Spoiler

Passive tree

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUBAAFvApYFQgmqDFIRLREvEVAV1xqBGyUc3B0UHxgi9CTYKgsqEysKLJwsvzLRNbk2xTwFPV9BlkShRUdJUUuuTLNOrlBCUXRR-1JTUzVWY1jlWitca13yXl1knWaebAttGXBSc7N8g3_GgpuD84RIhW2GronTi3qLjIw2jHaOZI8aj0aP-pJukyeXlZf0mjuce5_foS-io6PyppmnCKcrp5Soua4SrrOxNrb6tzG5k7xWvorAZsCawcXDCcNtzRbQH9D10f3SfNWB1abYJNlb2fzfiuL36QLr7uv17BjtPO1h73zv6_DV8h33pvnd-tI=

I doubt that works when it is the totems doing all the killing and not the player.
"
kompaniet wrote:
"
pyroisback wrote:
"
Jevnigeff wrote:

Stats

Energy shield ~10100
Dmg in hideout ~7500

Current Gear

Spoiler

Passive tree

Spoiler

I doubt that works when it is the totems doing all the killing and not the player.

It doesn't. The "if you HAVEN'T" enchants/mods work with totems.
BerMalBerIst1 wrote: What if GGG doesn't nerf anything and decides to buff a bunch of stuff?

666lol666 wrote: In that case someone has kidnapped their kids and is forcing them to do so. These guys are allergic to buffs, they are in love with the nerfhammer!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info