The Carnage Mystery Box

Purchased 30 Boxes, pretty happy with the outcome, Full Carnage Set and New Portal ! Love the style.
Spoiler
Gore Portal

Carnage Boots x2
Carnage Body
Carnage Helmet
Carnage Gloves

Gore Gloves x2
Gore Boots x2
Gore Skull
Gore Weta Pet
Grasping Hand Pet x2
Bloodworn Pet x2
Crimson Weapon Effect x2
Carnage Weapon Effect x2
Demonic Flameblast Effect x2
Demonic Split Arrow Effect x2
Demonic Reave
(5) Skin Transfer x4
Shrine

Let me organize the mess that are my microtransaction stash tabs first really... I am finding it hard to look for what I want already, these damn boxes just clater the place. If you don't want to let us "trade-in" unwanted pieces, then let us at least stack them, 8 randomly spread skin transfers across 3 tabs, it's not fun to look at ;...;
Love this box, skiped out on the last one but this one is sweet, not sure if I'll get some or any tho.
kiwi nation
Last edited by Kujar3 on Sep 3, 2016, 8:17:34 PM
Bought 2 and got these:

Didn't really need more pets but these are pretty cool. Not gonna risk anymore after getting lucky.
"
Telzen wrote:
Bought 2 and got these:

Didn't really need more pets but these are pretty cool. Not gonna risk anymore after getting lucky.

The grasping hands are awesome :) Also the gore weta's blood trail is amusing lol. I want to buy the grasping hands when they put them in the shop.
Last edited by Hlifhildr on Sep 3, 2016, 8:38:51 PM
Can you please stop releasing these Mystery Boxes? They're what's wrong with other F2P games' monetizing methods..

It's basically gambling where no one ends up happy, and other than an initial surge in sales, it'd end up with many players having a bad taste in their mouth and potentially quit/never buy MTX again.

It's a double-edged sword, and one not worth wielding. Just release MTX like you've always done in the past.
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
This time I'd only really want the design of the box itself as a hideout decoration... large enough to cover the stash/guild stash - that would be awesome :-D
This fuckery is in most online games nowadays. Can't be mad at GGG for that. If you're dumb/frivolous enough to spend hundreds of dollars at a CHANCE to get what you want and you come up empty handed it's your own damned fault. 0 Pity.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
TheWretch wrote:
This fuckery is in most online games nowadays. Can't be mad at GGG for that. If you're dumb/frivolous enough to spend hundreds of dollars at a CHANCE to get what you want and you come up empty handed it's your own damned fault. 0 Pity.

For most folks that's not the issue. The issue is that GGG had gathered some investors,all of a sudden we started seeing these boxes,the currency stash tab,basically a built in auction house functionality within premium stash tabs,it basically all started in past year/two years,right around the time when they started mentioning a possibility of bringing in some investors (my guess:chinese,they really,really love these boxes in their f2p) which means that no matter what they say,ggg has got no longer anywhere near as much say how the f2p model gets carried out,as they used to. When all of a sudden massive choice of random cosmetics were not enough? Especially considering the quality/level of detail and raw amount that they push out every season. Since when is there a need to delay a proper option to get a hold of them,and instead play this roulette which is basically a money grab from those with impulse problems.
No rest for the wicked.
I got 7 damn skin transfers!
Yeah ohhhh yeah pop that thang for Kuduku.
RNGesus hates me. 8 boxes: 3 demonic blade vortex, 4 skin transfer. At least the 8th box (the only large one) was the Gore Portal, which is pretty sweet.
I hope that when the world comes to an end I can breathe a sigh of relief; because there will be so much to look forward to.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info