The Carnage Mystery Box

I bough 2 boxes on the promotion, got a shrine, helmet (with candles) and a carnage boots.
Today I decided to bough 4 more, got the same helmet and 3x skin transfers...
I was expecting at least something more than useless skins transfers... (or at least not the same item (helmet) that I got before)
bought 4 boxes + 1, and i got gore wings, deer helmet, gore footprints, hand pet, and skin transfer, i feel lucky.
I decided to open ONLY ONE carnage mystery box for the first time since I've played.
Had my fiance open it and poof:

I'm happy today! :D
Last edited by rinorocks on Nov 27, 2016, 12:23:18 PM
9 boxes, 5x5 skin transfer...I feel like a fool.
Will the portals from the boxes ever be on sale in the store? I really like that design, but I don't get paid till after those boxes will go off sale so might not be able to get the skin.

Would love to make a fully themed summoner/necro with the portal and some wings, vamp footprints etc when I buy some support packs.

BTW, nice idea letting people use credits they have purchased against support packs (obviously the amount comes off the bundle total, but it's an idea I have not seen before)

Also from the boxes I opened, I got a blood worm pet, the demon split arrow and demon hand cleave! so was extremely happy with those as a new player, I will use all of them.
Tyrs Paladium - DoT Enthusiast.
Last edited by Umbral_Spectre on Nov 30, 2016, 8:56:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info