The Carnage Mystery Box

And if un/summoning a pet doesn't work, email Support (support@grindinggear.com) and they'll add another tab for you.
I want Wings so bad. Gonna be broke soon lol.
IGN: DabrixRN
"
Nozumi wrote:
"
Cajun82 wrote:
"
Shinjuku wrote:
great you've got Minotaur Supporter pack for $500.. While lucky guys are posting on reddit their lucky Phoenix Supporter pack for $10.

10$ for Phoenix ? i dont understand ...can somebody explain=?
what does he mean by that?

He was being sarcastic, beacuse of the hefty rng that's involved into the mystery boxes, and on top of all of the rng already existing in the game itself, he sarcasticaly said that given time, GGG will implement rng even into supporter packs themselves.

Thank you for explanation :D
got carnage wings and armor on my 5th and 6th tries
rng op.
Many staff very awesome, im never look with simpaty to packs like now. Carnage is 100% win, want MORE gore skills and effects (for example Whispering Ice so waaaaaant corpse/body pieces/blood falls).
Last edited by Kryshlom on Sep 7, 2016, 1:16:38 AM
I actually felt nauseous after watching the trailer...

But otherwise its a bloody fine mystery box for the rich people to buy again I guess.
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.

Overall I'm pretty pleased with my pulls. The lack of duplicates amazes me =]
Out of the 450 pts spent i ended up getting about 175pts worth of duplicates. 4 were packs of 5 skin transfers :( Couple decent things though but :sadface seeing that many skin transfers haha.
So guess all this carnage stuff is a hint on what is going on with Act V in Oriath?
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
The only thing I want is that box itself. That chest with all the candle on top would be a great hideout decoration.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info