The Carnage Mystery Box

OK i did try a ''bit ''

Hate Double skins etc.. there should be a way to sell them eaven for 50% of the price ;/...
Last edited by delixo on Sep 8, 2016, 12:03:09 PM

Beautiful skins, but has a lot of repeated thing.
I keep telling myself i will not buy boxes again. And here we are.

Spoiler
I am the world's best path of exile player, I strong I kill all monster with amazing power

Din't get any wings... But still I was very very lucky to get full gore set. Also with the gore portal, the gore EQ, vampiric footprints, carnage weapon, demonic blade vortex and gore skull! ALL ONCE!!!
Embrace the vaal and the corruption! Only then, you will be bless by Atziri. That's how I got a Headhunter in the Atziri Apex of Sacrifice!
Last edited by Asmodee007 on Sep 15, 2016, 2:50:16 AM
The GGG has to improve the rate of these boxes , is very duplicate item that is worth nothing , in my case some 80 % of all cases that came open duplicate of no value and looks not open a few , just check in my log.

Another bad point in microtransactions and not be able to join the same items as the trunk of microtransactions has no way to fix this is very bad .
I got really lucky with my 20 boxes, rolled everything I wanted sans carnage wings. Gore portal was the big one and I rolled it on box 3.

Well done with these, maybe next year we'll see a pumpkin head helmet or some more Halloween-esque items.
Spent 20$ on box for fun, So I only had 9 box. (8 + 1 free)

I was hoping to get a gore portal. Didn't get it, but I'm still very surprised by the good things I got o.o

- 1 x Sacrificial Shrine
- 2 x Skin Transfer
- 1 x Boar Hood Helmet
- 1 x Gore Weta Pet
- 1 x Gore Helmet
- 1 x Gore Body Armour
- 2 x Vampiric Wings

Spoiler

Last edited by TF2_Vodka on Oct 23, 2016, 4:10:42 PM
Got Vampiric Wings on my 3 box!
So, I decided to do the tier 1 supporter pack purchase and get a free set of armor for the cost of the points, basically. With those 450 points, I went on to buy 18 of these packs.

Here's what I got (Noteworthy at least) out of Eighteen Carnage Mystery Boxes:

Tentacle Wings(x1)
Gore Skull(x1)
Carnage Wings(x1)
Gore Weta Pet(x1)
BloodWorm Pet(x1)
Stag Hood(x1)
Carnage Gloves(x2)
Gore Glacial Cascade Effect(x1)
Skin Transfer x5 pack(x6)
Sacrificial Shrine(x3)

Not a bad way to spend $50 , really. I'm pretty sure I made out like a Bandit in terms of what I spent versus what I would have paid outright for the items; sans the random number game. Tentacle wings alone are 350 points and I pulled most of the top tier (14 times actual box worth items) in the last SIX boxes. I did play button mashers' legacy while opening them too haha.

Anyway, I'm curious to see odds with what is being pulled from these boxes. They get removed from the shop in less than a month so, open 'em while you can!

"I don't really expect you to ever love me again; for all the things that I have done. I just hope that maybe one day you'll come to hate me a little less... and just like tides meet shores, my heart will surely break against yours."
Last edited by Errowid on Nov 4, 2016, 10:24:56 PM
Didn't got wings, any.
Got weapon effect, 3-5 sets, some animal heads, too much transfers and nice skill effects.
But, i have 2 portals now...

Want something: 1 time gift to friend or change half price to something else.

Spend about 200$

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info