The Carnage Mystery Box

wings !
Any chance we can get a eta on when we'll be able to purchase Gloom Wings armour effect? Spent way too many points last league without getting them and it feels a little off that you're introducing another mystery box before we're able to get any of the effects included in the last one.
Can you release it individualy now :O? Tired of these rng box things..
very nice work with the video guys :) looks great!
I learned my lesson.

Fuck that.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Holy shit I might just play a shield character just for that shield. Will wait for official release of these MTX's.
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
I like what I'm seeing here. Also congratz on that one challenge done so far Chris :P
"Teamwork is OP"
-The one and only one Dark_Reaper115 at your service.
Yay, more "ethical" microtransactions.
Have you made a cool build using The Coming Calamity? Let me know!
looks like i got the gore portal in the 3rd try - yay! :-)
"
Any chance we can get a eta on when we'll be able to purchase Gloom Wings armour effect? Spent way too many points last league without getting them and it feels a little off that you're introducing another mystery box before we're able to get any of the effects included in the last one.

The Gloom Wings comes out in October. There's a one-month delay after a box ends before its contents become available for purchase.

"
Ianpact wrote:
So the Gore Portal is new or old? Or is there a Gore Portal that I've been unaware of?

It's new. We accidentally had it on the existing list but removed it.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info