The Carnage Mystery Box

This shield...
Holy moly that ST
Carnage mode ON :D
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Last edited by PsVRTwo on Sep 3, 2016, 7:07:35 PM
Very Nice! XD
I keep saying this every time there is a new Mystery Box promotion: Until you give me some way to Trade in or at least delete any unwanted MTX you won't get a single dime out of me.

Make it so that you can trade in an unwanted MTX for 20% of the original purchase price and I will happily drop $$$ on these promotions.
I am sorry but no, just no. Won't be spending any points on these mystery boxes again.

Very nice mtxs though.
"Axe bad! Fix please!"
Last edited by Strimlaren on Sep 3, 2016, 7:11:13 PM
You did it again...

Disappointing.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
"
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:

Uhm.. yeah.. if my character would have 6 hands and 4 legs.. then i would be happy..

There should be a way to trade mtx's...

Always read the fine print.

Always read what my suggestion is, no lack of understanding how mystery boxes work here.

I just want a way to get rid of the Mess in my MTX Stashtab.

But Rather deleting the unwanted mtx, why not make it tradable with a tax on it?

I would have no problems paying GGG money so that i can get the mtx out i don't want and get the one i want.
Last edited by Toma_Hawk on Sep 3, 2016, 7:18:20 PM
Can't fool me three times.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
"
Xavathos wrote:
You did it again...

Disappointing.

+1

Another non-ethical sales feeding on peoples addiction.

And still no way to clean MTXes stash and get rid of duplicates. Fortunately, never bought more than few boxes couse I really hate duplicates, so have only one duplicated portal. But feel sorry for those addicted.

No single point from me on those boxes.
Anticipation slowly dissipates...
Yea i learned my lesson too fuck this mystery boxes tho for real. This is one good way for me to get pissed enough just to quit the game if i didn't get what i wanted. Lol too much risk.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info