[DEAD in 3.0] DESTROY THE ATLAS! | 2H Dual Warchief Totem

Skills linked to bloodlust can't cause bleeding.You can't deal damage yourself so hitting it with another skill won't trigger the bleed. Perhaps unless you use puncture trap (limited to sword user only if I am not wrong)

I am playing a HC chieftain version of this, I am just not too sure if poison and bleed is better because our damage is not as high as a berserker's (bleeding scales with damage, while poison needs more nodes/ jewels to make it worthwhile it seems).

Need to test the damage of poison/bleed versus uber bosses. Anyone has the results?
Disfavour have bleed
"
BubaLazi wrote:
u can swap melee on full life with bloodlust that will inc ur dmg like 20%

Bloodust will not work mate
why no
"Skill gems linked to Bloodlust will deal more physical damage to bleeding targets, but can't apply the bleed status effect themselves."

If you link bloodlust to ancestrial warchief you have to apply bleeding with another skill to benefit from bloodlust's damage increase. I think the most setups for this scenario won't be as effective as just casting two warchief totems.
1 totem from disfavour axe 1 totem from armor :D
How does 12% increased Damage over Time compares to 12% increased Melee/Area damage on a jewel? If you had to choose, which one is better?
fast atck or rapid decay is better to scale poison i dont want to use void ring
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/edit-post/13711938?history=1
its time to swap to berserker?
Last edited by BubaLazi on Sep 22, 2016, 5:24:54 AM
"
rhah wrote:
How does 12% increased Damage over Time compares to 12% increased Melee/Area damage on a jewel? If you had to choose, which one is better?

I'd say increased damage (phys) as your bleed gets boosted by this jewel as well
IGN: Tjoen
Just a quick question, browsed through the first 35 pages but could not find an answer... I just got my disfavour, but I still only have a 5L belly

Should i be using conc/inc as my 5, or should I use poison instead now that I have the axe?

I am chieftain btw!

Would post my gear and ask for advice but I dont know how :S

I love the build, really awesome at DESTROYING THE ALTAS :D
Last edited by donaldtroll on Sep 22, 2016, 11:18:10 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info