[DEAD in 3.0] DESTROY THE ATLAS! | 2H Dual Warchief Totem

"
donaldtroll wrote:
Just a quick question, browsed through the first 35 pages but could not find an answer... I just got my disfavour, but I still only have a 5L belly

Should i be using conc/inc as my 5, or should I use poison instead now that I have the axe?

I am chieftain btw!

Would post my gear and ask for advice but I dont know how :S

I love the build, really awesome at DESTROYING THE ALTAS :D

I have this question similar too, better poison instead of Added Fire? Or Rapid Decay?... I think Rapid Decay but I need to know if that is the way...
I'd say use rapid decay when you are using Voidheart + the Dirty Technique tree node. That way you'll be able to profit from rapid decay with both poison and bleed
IGN: Tjoen
Last edited by Tjoen on Sep 22, 2016, 2:01:53 PM
"
donaldtroll wrote:
Just a quick question, browsed through the first 35 pages but could not find an answer... I just got my disfavour, but I still only have a 5L belly

Should i be using conc/inc as my 5, or should I use poison instead now that I have the axe?

I am chieftain btw!

To show your gear, begin a message, click on your char (top left of the site) and left click on the gear to show it on your message.

Yep you should use conc/inc imo, conc is a massive dps boots.

My gear with some quite nice jewels :

Spoiler
newest addition to the build(and i think a nice one becuase there be vaal gems in the glove slot...

just need vorici to lvl 8 and change collors..

what if you dont have voidheart but a bleeding rare axe? Im using poison as my 5th atm. Have also taken Dirty Techniques.
"
Fuzznimp wrote:
"
donaldtroll wrote:

I am chieftain btw!

To show your gear, begin a message, click on your char (top left of the site) and left click on the gear to show it on your message.

Yep you should use conc/inc imo, conc is a massive dps boots.

My gear with some quite nice jewels :

Spoiler

So is conc still better than poison on bosses as well? packs die so fast anyways...
Hy, first of all ty for sharing this awsome build. I have one question abouth gearing, is it better to get bleeding axe and take voidhearth also with those poison chance nodes in tree(dirty tehnique), or just ignore the ring. Would it be better then to keep those nodes in tree.
Thanks for reply.
Hello,
Im very new to PoE, have only one 74 lvl Witch, which i screwed up ^)

So, i was trying to do this build, made to 35 points to Ancestral Bond and... started dying :)
Yea, i see leveling guide, but i dont get how you even make confortable play - two totems damage single targets, slow and boring, i see it will be s little splash damage further when i get some splash gems, but still - what is your playstyle?
With all that range atack mobs - you jump, place totems, jump, place etc..?
Or i understand something wrong?
"
SamSaruel wrote:
Hello,
Im very new to PoE, have only one 74 lvl Witch, which i screwed up ^)

So, i was trying to do this build, made to 35 points to Ancestral Bond and... started dying :)
Yea, i see leveling guide, but i dont get how you even make confortable play - two totems damage single targets, slow and boring, i see it will be s little splash damage further when i get some splash gems, but still - what is your playstyle?
With all that range atack mobs - you jump, place totems, jump, place etc..?
Or i understand something wrong?

Are you using Ancestral Warchief (AOE damage) or Ancestral Protector (single target attack)? From your posting, it seems to be the latter. Then just switch to Ancestral Warchief and you will recognize a remarkable difference in gameplay.
Finally got myself a 460pDPS axe with bleed, but now I'm at a loss as to what to aim for next in terms of gear. I have capped res, 5.3k life, 42% phys mitigation and 47k dps with buffs and totems up. Should I aim for disfavour, 6L belly, vuln. on hit gloves or lion's roar first or is there something else I've overlooked?

This is my gear atm.
Spoiler

Thanks in advance. :)
My hovercraft is full of eels!
Last edited by Xenophide on Sep 23, 2016, 9:45:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info