[DEAD in 3.0] DESTROY THE ATLAS! | 2H Dual Warchief Totem

"
_Deadly_ wrote:

Are you using Ancestral Warchief (AOE damage) or Ancestral Protector (single target attack)? From your posting, it seems to be the latter. Then just switch to Ancestral Warchief and you will recognize a remarkable difference in gameplay.

Yea, looks like you right...
Anyway, i believe it is better for starters not to rush Ancestral Bond (go there but keep it not occupied) and to level up with maybe Ground Slam.
To use Ancestral Bond you have to have all gems needed, like Fast Attack Support (which i dont have).

And totems playstyle is tricky for beginners cause you dont know what to do, just running around mobs while your totems do the job ^)
Last edited by SamSaruel on Sep 23, 2016, 10:18:11 AM
1 Question guys, If I get a "Curse Enemies with level 12 vulnerability on hit", how we marked Enemies?, with Rallying cry?, or with vaal lighting trap?...

I just have probed ones with "Curse assasins mark" but it seems don´t mark anything...

Thanks in advance...
Any ideas what to improve now to stop being nuked by T13-16 mobs?
Don't mind helmet gem slots, conc is to fast switch with inc aoe and remianing 3 are just getting leveled.
Equipment:
Spoiler

Stats:
Spoiler

Flasked
Normal

Running now low lvl discipline to help sustain mana, does arctic armour will help me much stayin' alive cos i see that 3 end charges, fortify and flasks arent enough at all.

Still trying to get vuln on verusso's to change gloves but without succes.
Last edited by TerryWoT on Sep 23, 2016, 1:56:42 PM
"
TerryWoT wrote:
Any ideas what to improve now to stop being nuked by T13-16 mobs?
Stats:
Spoiler

Flasked
Normal

Running now low lvl discipline to help sustain mana, does arctic armour will help me much stayin' alive cos i see that 3 end charges, fortify and flasks arent enough at all.

Still trying to get vuln on verusso's to change gloves but without succes.

I see that you are using voidheart. You should go for one with higher poison % instead of higher bleed % because Disfavour already provide 100% bleed chance.

Switch to Berserker and you will not have any mana issues. Enduring warcry will keep mana pool at max. No regen map is a total joke when you are a berserker.

Also, personally I find Brass Dome chest to be better than Belly because you can easily have 60% physical damage reduction using that chest piece.

I haven't run t16 so I do not know how I will fare there cos the map refuse to drop. Otherwise every other maps don't give me much problem. Just need to keep moving so you don't get hit by projectiles.
Can anyone explain me why vulnerability instead of punishment? Punishment gives a whopping 35% MORE melee damage and 25% increased attack speed. That looks to me a much bigger benefit than a simply increased damage from vulnerability. What am i missing?
"
diablomig wrote:
Can anyone explain me why vulnerability instead of punishment? Punishment gives a whopping 35% MORE melee damage and 25% increased attack speed. That looks to me a much bigger benefit than a simply increased damage from vulnerability. What am i missing?

I used it levelling up before I found a vulnerability. If melee damage scales poison AND bleed, then this may be better unless I'm missing something also.
Punishment is when you get hit, while vuln is when you hit them, and increased from curses works like more multiplier.
Because its all of your damage THEN you get the increased damage.
"
ricardobisa wrote:
Punishment is when you get hit, while vuln is when you hit them, and increased from curses works like more multiplier.
Because its all of your damage THEN you get the increased damage.

If I could read, I'd likely be dangerous. :)

Thanks for pointing that out!

BTW, got chimera tonight.
Last edited by MajWoody on Sep 24, 2016, 12:28:42 AM
Just bought me this beauty for 80chaos. 470dps

Wondering what stats i need for merci lab tho...

lvl 76 - 5200hp / 1800 armor / 1400eva / 24kdps with inc aoe/ 39k with conc effect. Kind of scared i will lose all my currentie i just used xD
Buy Atziris promise and it will be cake. First time ive tried lab as ive been away from POE for a few years. I got merc lab on my 4th attempt after I bought atziris promise. Izaro died so fast with it I couldnt believe how much difference it made. Had around 57K DPS~ buffed at the time. My Hp was around 4K~

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info