[DEAD in 3.0] DESTROY THE ATLAS! | 2H Dual Warchief Totem

"
Never been one-shot yet. Have been three-shot a few times, when I don't move/heal fast enough after getting hit. I'm not sure how someone would get 9k life with this build, I have just over half that, at 4,818 Life @ level 88. I do have 16.8k armour though.

I'm wondering at this point if I should try for the glove enchantment, or six linking a Brass Dome? Also, is this Amulet worth having, or should I go for something with Life on it?
Spoiler

I haven't tried for the glove enchantment yet, because replacing Witchfire Brew with ToH is too expensive. So I got 6L BD instead.

You should get more life on *something*, if not your amulet. You have a lot of low life rolls.

EDIT: ToH *was* too expensive. Wow, that's dropped since last I checked!
Last edited by baru_monkey on Apr 13, 2017, 9:30:41 AM
Izaro can one shot this build easily. Avoid wasting your time like I did.
"
diegomineiro wrote:
Izaro can one shot this build easily. Avoid wasting your time like I did.

End game Izaro can oneshoot +-every build (if you very bad at this game), thats your point ?
If you mean Uber Izaro, then I've managed to beat him with my build as it is so far,
and I suck at the mechanics of the game, as my children will tell you.

I did manage to score a taste of hate drop in dried lake today, but I'm not sure which of the other flasks to drop, since I haven't managed to enchant the gloves yet.

I also discovered this gem of a flask in my inventory.
Here is my current gear setup, wondering if it is worth to put poison gem and/or voidheart.

Spoiler

Have 7k HP and 105k dps w/o totem, but with auras.

Feels ok with pretty much everything, but haven't got yet to shaper/guards
Nvm, I found my anser LUL. GREAT BUILD M8!!
Last edited by PeteyPark on Apr 14, 2017, 7:32:57 PM
Not a berserker yet, but I have all required items and gems. Tried simulating build in Path of Building. I do get there 140k dps but that's dps including bleed and poison. Tooltip is not even close to OP's one.
cool build , like dot dmg.
Why we skip cluster "bloodletting"? 25%attack damage againist bleeding enemies.

My gear at 83lvl:

Still working on those gloves. 27 pairs corrupted and the closest I get are these:
Spoiler

Very happy with this build, first time done endgame content.

For guys bragging, as OP said, you NEED to dodge stuff because we are life based here. First learn mechanics, what stuff must be dodged and where to stand at bossfights. After this, build is doing just fine.
Last edited by Vecdin on Apr 17, 2017, 1:37:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info