[DEAD in 3.0] DESTROY THE ATLAS! | 2H Dual Warchief Totem

What do you do about Mana?
"
What do you do about Mana?

Warbringer ascendancy helps you a lot with this. You regenerate 25% of it by using your warcrys. So you basically just use totem - enduring cry - totem - rallying cry and so on.
HC viable without that much currency?

Wanna start HC soon and loved Warchief Totems in the past.
go a 6l brassdome in LSC if anyone interested in buying
Someday, someone will best me. But it won't be today, and it won't be you.
"
sorcita wrote:
HC viable without that much currency?

Wanna start HC soon and loved Warchief Totems in the past.

It's pretty risky to play HC with this build, especially berserker - elemental damage is painful and no leech. You can try chieftain, should be much saver, but damage will be lower. Second thing is price of disfavour - really expensive on HC.
Last edited by Sztefen1 on Apr 19, 2017, 9:49:12 AM
Great build! Really loving it so far. Quick question as I approach lvl 70...

What should I be trying to get my resistances to? Just to avoid confusion, let's go with numbers for when in my hideout.
"
Ramziese wrote:
Great build! Really loving it so far. Quick question as I approach lvl 70...

What should I be trying to get my resistances to? Just to avoid confusion, let's go with numbers for when in my hideout.

The numbers in your hideout are without accounting for the minus resistances from cruel/merciless. For the cap of 75% resistance in merciless, you want 135% resistance while in your hideout, since merciless gives a -60% resistance penalty.
hi i have a question i dont know why i have so low dammage at lvl 85
http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=709800poe.jpg

need some help plz :D
Last edited by Linfu77 on Apr 21, 2017, 8:24:57 AM
"
Linfu77 wrote:
hi i have a question i dont know why i have so low dammage at lvl 85
http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=709800poe.jpg

need some help plz :D

Probably the poison or rapid decay support instead of melee damage on full life support.
They don't show up on my hideout dps.
Quick question (sorry if the answer is too obvious since im new to the game and haven't find the answer in the origin post)
The Bringer of Rain said you can't use chest armor. how come you still need brass of dome?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info